Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A great "quarter" more like. We've been dominated by Sunderland, a team sitting just above the relegation zone, after 20 minutes in. We're lucky we haven't conceded any yet.

Indeed. Tremendously lucky Larsson gave us that gift, cause we really are lucky to have that cushion.

You seriously saying Torres is back? Just lol. People change their minds so quick.

I don't think anyone is saying he is back just recognizing the fact that today in the first half he has done very well.. but enough negativity whatever hes doing needs to continue :blue scalf:

Well I'm not going to change my mind after he's scored in two consecutive games, but the signs are promising that we can get some better mileage out of Torres.

Stepping up and taking the penalty is what most impresses me - we have been crying out for new leaders, and Torres is one of the most experienced players in our squad and needs to start stepping up and leading by example.