• Ramires
    • Mata
    • Hazard
    • Moses
    • Torres
    • Bertrand(sub)
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Ferreira(sub)

what a load of shit, if one more sports commentator cock says we're the first holders not go through the group stages then i'm going to scream.

anyway, fuck it. first LONDON club, no-one can take that away from us.

and the result against Nordsjaellad, well at least we went out in style. hope Juve get knocked out straight away

They never said that UTD have been eliminated many many times in group stages. Hypocritical bribed media.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice moves and goals last night.

Interesting to see how it pans out against Sunderland, and in Japan. - games against Everton, Stoke, gooners, Man City, Leeds etc are the real litmus test rather than a brace against a pub team.

I will reserve judgement on the Rafalution (if hes still here) until the New Year

because Fulham Broadway was apparently closed thanks to an incident at South Ken. and everybody rushed off to get the tube at Earl’s Court.

What actually happend at south ken station? The announcements kept fukin up the singing lol.

Also, mata is a genius! He's always runnin around the top of the box giving people an option or looking for a pass. Privileged to watch such a performance like that.

lol apart from saving hazards penalty, the nord keeper was hopeless!!!

I'm just dying to go into that Champions League thread and quote every stupid fucker who went on about us having boring groups and wanted something interesting, oh and of course 'entertaining'.

Yeah well be careful what you wish for next time.

because Fulham Broadway was apparently closed thanks to an incident at South Ken. and everybody rushed off to get the tube at Earl’s Court.

they were lieing as well!

me and my dad left just after Luiz' freekick - 85th minute - (due to travel problems you mentioned) and we went to fulham broadway, and we were going westbound and they said we should be ok. so we went down.... there were no delays. if anyhting Eastbound trains were running more often than the westbound ones! so what ever it was got sorted pretty fast, they told everyone to go to Earls Court when fulham broadway was infact running fine...

they were lieing as well!

me and my dad left just after Luiz' freekick - 85th minute - (due to travel problems you mentioned) and we went to fulham broadway, and we were going westbound and they said we should be ok. so we went down.... there were no delays. if anyhting Eastbound trains were running more often than the westbound ones! so what ever it was got sorted pretty fast, they told everyone to go to Earls Court when fulham broadway was infact running fine...

Seriously. Me and my mate left a few mins early and pretty much just walked it to london victoria, it took 30 mins but we got there in the end... Still, had a good wander around west london. :)

Chose Torres MOTM.. and isn't his 2 goals, but the look in his eyes was different.. seemed focused and ready to work for the team..

Everyones opinion is valid, and i don't want this to become another talk torres thread, but i don't think he did anywhere near enough to be MOTM. Hazard, luiz with his silky skills, Romeu and mata, all played better than him yesterday in their respective roles. There was an improvement from previous games of course and hpefully it sparks somethign. But MOTM is probably stretching it a bit..

Everyones opinion is valid, and i don't want this to become another talk torres thread, but i don't think he did anywhere near enough to be MOTM. Hazard, luiz with his silky skills, Romeu and mata, all played better than him yesterday in their respective roles. There was an improvement from previous games of course and hpefully it sparks somethign. But MOTM is probably stretching it a bit..

Voted for Mata. Torres was good but it certainly wasn't an MOTM performance. Hazard and Luiz would go the 2/3 for me and then 4th Romeu. After that Moses and then 6th I would pick Torres in terms of 'performance' ranking.

Ok mate.. no need to convince me tho :) Liked your picks for MOTM.. was impressed by Romeu also.. a bit reckless but strong and willing to give his all..

Ok mate.. no need to convince me tho :) Liked your picks for MOTM.. was impressed by Romeu also.. a bit reckless but strong and willing to give his all..

Made me think he accidently picked up the shirt with the 2 before the 6... lol.

What actually happend at south ken station? The announcements kept fukin up the singing lol.

Also, mata is a genius! He's always runnin around the top of the box giving people an option or looking for a pass. Privileged to watch such a performance like that.

lol apart from saving hazards penalty, the nord keeper was hopeless!!!

there was an accident