• Torres
    • Bertrand(sub)
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Ferreira(sub)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck it I don't mind winning Europa League.

Champions League next year :)

I mind playing Europa League, I prefer us to donate our place to Nords. It only makes the squad distracted and tired, if we had not won it before I would be happy, but we have...

We made history!in a shit way but lets win Europa!my nan be happy for the fact she can watch it and it wont be on Sky. Very small postive lol

Our own fault and we played well tonight at least.Hope we can carry on and not go back to being crap

Been ages since we had a European night with scum so that was gana take place one way or another

Disappointing, but shit happens. At least we went out on a high. Hopefully this will be a kick up the arse for the players to know that 1 more goal against Juve in September and we would be through to last 16..

We have a slightly better chance of winning the Europa anyway.

I said this when I thought we were getting dumped out of the CL last season by Napoli and I'll say it again -

Europa League = Blessing in disguise.

This could be the sort of chance Piazon, Feruz (long shot), Saville, whoever really, can grasp with both hands and try and make a mark. Obviously it would've been more exciting with Chalobah, McEachran, Kane etc. at the club but at least they're doing well elsewhere for now.

It's also a chance to add a brand new trophy to the cabinet. Although I don't really fancy us for the trophy I'll concede.

Right, think about it. The schedule is tough especically with CWC coming and we've to re-schedule the games, making the fixture list more packed than it already is. It's a blessing in disguise - we would have been dropped out in the latter stages I'm afraid anyway, with the managerial changes and thin squad. Focus on EPL; CWC; FA cup and heck why not even Carling Cup. Play youth, and players who don't get that much play time in Europa League, simple.