The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

Went to Wembley last nght with a Colleague and a Client.

My colleague is a very good and long standing friend of the owner and MD of a company who has sponsered Chelsea for a long-time, not in a massive Samsung way but they've been around the club for over 20 years.

Anyway and it's gossip I suppose, but he has said that the rumour that Jose is coming back is very strong, on the downside it probably won't be until the close season and Benitez will probably stay till then.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing from last nights international match was that Oscar was the outstanding player for Brazil in my view.

His form genrally under Benitez has been poor and nowhere near the standard seen last night.

TFSW is somehow making our good players look poor.

All he says is "[Carragher] was a key player for us" - what's wrong with that? He WAS in Liverpool so Carragher WAS a key player for him, using past tense not present. It's same as Mourinho would say for example: "Claude Makelele was a key player for us back in 2004/2005".. he said nothing wrong in my eyes.

All he says is "[Carragher] was a key player for us" - what's wrong with that? He WAS in Liverpool so Carragher WAS a key player for him, using past tense not present. It's same as Mourinho would say for example: "Claude Makelele was a key player for us back in 2004/2005".. he said nothing wrong in my eyes.

I must admit I am lost in translation now ... perhaps rafa as well :-)

We have enough issues can't make another issue about this 'us' thing guyz. I agree with Metsaj he could have also said it accidentally