To Members Of Tc

I just cant believe the people who say if we win the league or champions league

i want grant to still get the sack. These people are not Chelsea fans, they are losers

who dont go to any games. They are the kind who support Chelsea only on match of the day, they should go away.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want grant to still get the sack. These people are not Chelsea fans, they are losers

who dont go to any games. They are the kind who support Chelsea only on match of the day, they should go away.

Dear god.

On behalf of all "losers" :wank2:

I've been to more games over the years than I care to mention. But I'm glad you think that you know best then eh? Or Perhaps the likes of me should "go away" then?

Mug

Dear god.

On behalf of all "losers" :wank2:

I've been to more games over the years than I care to mention. But I'm glad you think that you know best then eh? Or Perhaps the likes of me should "go away" then?

Mug

1. How is that on behalf of all the losers stating that YOU have been to many matches ?

2. You are 43 years of age and you bitch like you are 13 about grant you should be more mature !

3. Hello ASS WIPE use your energy supporting Chelsea instead of slating grant 24/7 !

Grant will probably get the sack this season so we know he will not be here for long.

Please stop posting the same shit over and over and over agian ITS FUCKING BORING.

Edited by Badboy

Its easy to sit in on your cusioned sofas at home and type that Chelsea should lose against fenerbache, Chelsea shoud lose everything, bl bla bla. What about those thousands of fans who put their lives at risks and travel to turkey for the game? they go there to see their team win, not to fucking lose. YOU LOT SIT IN YOUR SECURED HOMES AND WANT THE CLUB TO LOSE JUST SO THAT GRANT GETS THE SACK!!!.....ID RATHER THE CLUB WIN FOR US FANS AND THOSE THOUSANDS WHO TRAVEL FOR THE GAMES!!!

THIS SACK GRANT SACK GRANT SHIT ON FORUMS IS JUST TOOO MUCH. ITS BEEN SOO BORING THT OTHER FANS DONT EVEN GIVE A FUCK NOW!!!....

Word of advice CM!!.....if you are that frustrated a person at the moment, I would suggest you to take a bunch of your "Anti Grant" mates to the Bridge and Protest. Pasting the same old crap on forums isnt gonna take you and grant anywhere yes but it does bore the living daylights out of us :rolleyes: .

I hate that GRINCH tooo, but I am more concerned about the Club winning than hating grant!!!

Fans should get behind the team in times of trouble. But I am seeing some of the OLD LOT rallying for the team to lose.

When Jose was Sacked, YOU AND your BUNCH OF OLDIES WERE THE ONES WHO VOICED TO ABANDON THE FULHAM GAME!!!! inorder to protest JOSE's SACK.

When we are losing, now at this important juncture, you and your lot are rallying for the team to lose so that Grant gets the sack.

I STILL HAVE TO SEE YOU GET BEHIND THE TEAM DURING THE TROUBLED TIMES "POST OUR GLORY DAYS"!!! <_<

I KNOW YOUVE SUPPORTED THE TEAM SINCE THOSE RELGATION DAYS WHEN PROBABLY WE WERNT EVEN BORN. I APPRECIATE THAT!! :thumbsup:

BUT MATE, I STILL GOTTA SEE YOU GET BEHIND THE TEAM THIS SEASON!!!

YOUR POSTS WERE INTERESTING IN THE BEGINING BUT THESE DAYS ITS JUST GETTING TOO BORING!!!!, :thumbsdown:

Its easy to sit in on your cusioned sofas at home and type that Chelsea should lose against fenerbache, Chelsea shoud lose everything, bl bla bla. What about those thousands of fans who put their lives at risks and travel to turkey for the game? they go there to see their team win, not to fucking lose. YOU LOT SIT IN YOUR SECURED HOMES AND WANT THE CLUB TO LOSE JUST SO THAT GRANT GETS THE SACK!!!.....ID RATHER THE CLUB WIN FOR US FANS AND THOSE THOUSANDS WHO TRAVEL FOR THE GAMES!!!

THIS SACK GRANT SACK GRANT SHIT ON FORUMS IS JUST TOOO MUCH. ITS BEEN SOO BORING THT OTHER FANS DONT EVEN GIVE A FUCK NOW!!!....

Word of advice CM!!.....if you are that frustrated a person at the moment, I would suggest you to take a bunch of your "Anti Grant" mates to the Bridge and Protest. Pasting the same old crap on forums isnt gonna take you and grant anywhere yes but it does bore the living daylights out of us :rolleyes: .

I hate that GRINCH tooo, but I am more concerned about the Club winning than hating grant!!!

Fans should get behind the team in times of trouble. But I am seeing some of the OLD LOT rallying for the team to lose.

When Jose was Sacked, YOU AND your BUNCH OF OLDIES WERE THE ONES WHO VOICED TO ABANDON THE FULHAM GAME!!!! inorder to protest JOSE's SACK.

When we are losing, now at this important juncture, you and your lot are rallying for the team to lose so that Grant gets the sack.

I STILL HAVE TO SEE YOU GET BEHIND THE TEAM DURING THE TROUBLED TIMES "POST OUR GLORY DAYS"!!! <_<

I KNOW YOUVE SUPPORTED THE TEAM SINCE THOSE RELGATION DAYS WHEN PROBABLY WE WERNT EVEN BORN. I APPRECIATE THAT!! :thumbsup:

YOUR POSTS WERE INTERESTING IN THE BEGINING BUT THESE DAYS ITS JUST GETTING TOO BORING!!!!, :thumbsdown:

if CM opinion is boring so why did you even bother to read it??? you should create a forum to show your support for Chelsea with avram!! i personally respect CM for his opinion although sometimes i didn't agree with him but I DESPISE the like of YOU, trueblue and badboy who always claiming other fans who wants grant to be sack more than anything are bunch of worthless fans!!!

Edited by joe_kura

well i supposed i'm one of the mentioned here i originaly said i'd give grunt until the end of the season i then changed my mind after having seen him perform, for me enough was enough i want him out at all cost.

you say that you want Chelsea to win for the sake of all fans, well that's not totaly true when Chelsea win it's for the almighty RA

who's sitting in his ivory tower taking the piss out of us saying this is what i give you (grunt) like it or lump it, if you think that this is your Chelsea and it's the way want it well count me out i shall rave and rant and do my utmost to see the back of grunt the cunt........ and this club still remains the toy of abramovich, and all you want is for Chelsea to win at all cost and pay the devil for it.

me! i'm with CM i'm older than him :rolleyes: but he's got the good of the true Chelsea at heart yes the fans travel abroad and great to see it too, but it's still saying to abramovich we don't care what shit you throw at us we're still going to support your club... because that's what it is his club and you're accepting everything he say's and does.

i just hope that there are a lot more like CM and myself because if it's now the Chelsea mantra win at all cost, you can count me out on that as well.

i'm gonna stop there :whistling:

well i supposed i'm one of the mentioned here i originaly said i'd give grunt until the end of the season i then changed my mind after having seen him perform, for me enough was enough i want him out at all cost.

you say that you want Chelsea to win for the sake of all fans, well that's not totaly true when Chelsea win it's for the almighty RA

who's sitting in his ivory tower taking the piss out of us saying this is what i give you (grunt) like it or lump it, if you think that this is your Chelsea and it's the way want it well count me out i shall rave and rant and do my utmost to see the back of grunt the cunt........ and this club still remains the toy of abramovich, and all you want is for Chelsea to win at all cost and pay the devil for it.

me! i'm with CM i'm older than him :rolleyes: but he's got the good of the true Chelsea at heart yes the fans travel abroad and great to see it too, but it's still saying to abramovich we don't care what shit you throw at us we're still going to support your club... because that's what it is his club and you're accepting everything he say's and does.

i just hope that there are a lot more like CM and myself because if it's now the Chelsea mantra win at all cost, you can count me out on that as well.

i'm gonna stop there :whistling:

Aye, I'm off too then

if CM opinion is boring so why did you even bother to read it??? you should create a forum to show your support for Chelsea with avram!! i personally respect CM for his opinion although sometimes i didn't agree with him but I DESPISE the like of YOU, trueblue and badboy who always claiming other fans who wants grant to be sack more than anything are bunch of worthless fans!!! fans who lives in england especially 'CM and the bunch of oldies (as you claim)' had spend lots of their wages to watch Chelsea play week in week out, through thick and thin, a relegation battler or a title contender, and their connection to the club is much more intimate. and for your information 'CM and his lot' always want grant to be sacked since the day one grant was appointed as manager and CM personally want the team to lose since that day as it is the only way that grant could be sack. so warnie666, please at least get your facts right ok. :readthemessage:

bye

I personally dont even give a fucking two cents to your posts.!!! :whistling:

Edited by warnie_666

Badboy, will you ever stop your childish and insulting answers ? It's obvious we gonna win nothing with Grant in charge of the team ! I've been fan of Chelsea since 11 years, yet I've never been to the Bridge : still didn't get the chance to go to SB. It doesn't take away the fact I live with Chelsea everyday : I don't call myself as the best Chelsea fan, very far from it but I respect people having different opinions than mine. You must be deluded being very confident in the team while you have a clown/muppet as manager who knows nothing about football. I understand the unrest among our fans but I read on many forums, Grant is shite, why don't the people who go to SB call Grant's head ? HE MUST GO ! Our fans should also boo the team when they are letting us down.

Glory Hunter ? Me ? If you knew what I did, you wouldn't take me as a glory hunter, NEVER !

If all the fans had the same opinion(s), it would be boring as hell ! Hopefully it isn't the case and will never be it !

Its been said, this is a forum. if we dont like a post or someones shit coments, we can state why, and we are. I could say what a fucking pointless post that was from you joe but its a forum. You get posts with sense and you get a load of shit. it happens, its what forums are about

On second thoughts, as I had nothing to do, I decided to go through your post. :rolleyes:

if CM opinion is boring so why did you even bother to read it??? you should create a forum to show your support for Chelsea with avram!! i personally respect CM for his opinion although sometimes i didn't agree with him but I DESPISE the like of YOU, trueblue and badboy who always claiming other fans who wants grant to be sack more than anything are bunch of worthless fans!!! fans who lives in england especially 'CM and the bunch of oldies (as you claim)' had spend lots of their wages to watch Chelsea play week in week out, through thick and thin, a relegation battler or a title contender, and their connection to the club is much more intimate. and for your information 'CM and his lot' always want grant to be sacked since the day one grant was appointed as manager and CM personally want the team to lose since that day as it is the only way that grant could be sack. so warnie666, please at least get your facts right ok. :readthemessage:

bye

Your Latter half of the the post is something I already know, and hence my previous post. Do you have problem in understanding english?

Just as we should create a forum to support CFC (AS I BELEIVE THIS IS ONE) Similarly, you should create a "SACK GRANT" Forum. :whistling:

Secondly, One reason why I always thought you were a CUNT!! was because, I NEVER EVER mentioned ANYWHERE in MY POST that the Old Chelsea brigade including CM are Worthless Fans. Infact I mentioned that I appreciate them for what they did during the relegation days at CFC.

My only argument was, GET BEHIND THE TEAM!!!!

CAN YOU READ THAT????????????

So Stop Assuming !!! <_<

Edited by warnie_666

Ohh do STFU....... :rolleyes:

If you don't like someone's opinion, don't respond to it.

Worst post ever. Come on, how would anyone post if we didn't reply to opinions we disagreed on? It'd just be a grand brown nose affair.

There are a lot of people assuming that those who want Grant out want bad for the club. This is incredibly stupid, of course they don't! But they're looking at the bigger picture. They see Grant messing things up, they think, right we need this tosser out, how shall it be done? Well, looks like he's gonna have to fuck up majorly. So, they wish us to lose, for a long term gain.

It's not a position I agree with... I want Chelsea to do well every game, but I can certainly understand it, understand the reasoning behind it. I think it's really low to go about questioning fans loyalty when clearly they want the best for the club they love.

Avram Grant is really starting to get to me. Had this win today been under Mourinho, I would have gone mental like a lot of my fellow North Standers did, but to be honest, it was like, eh, good that we win, but I'm not feeling it. Grant has taken that away from me.

Bastard.

Avram Grant is really starting to get to me. Had this win today been under Mourinho, I would have gone mental like a lot of my fellow North Standers did, but to be honest, it was like, eh, good that we win, but I'm not feeling it. Grant has taken that away from me.

Bastard.

Couldnt have put it better myself. :thumbsup:

Worst post ever. Come on, how would anyone post if we didn't reply to opinions we disagreed on? It'd just be a grand brown nose affair.

There are a lot of people assuming that those who want Grant out want bad for the club. This is incredibly stupid, of course they don't! But they're looking at the bigger picture. They see Grant messing things up, they think, right we need this tosser out, how shall it be done? Well, looks like he's gonna have to fuck up majorly. So, they wish us to lose, for a long term gain.

It's not a position I agree with... I want Chelsea to do well every game, but I can certainly understand it, understand the reasoning behind it. I think it's really low to go about questioning fans loyalty when clearly they want the best for the club they love.

Bastard.

Really top class post.

I might say I don't care about results, but when it comes to the game I can't help myself - I support Chelsea no matter what. I hate Grant and want him out but not at the expense of our results. Bit of a no-win situation now.

well he aint taken it away from me. When we scored both goals and when the final whistle went i went crazy like i did under hoddle, ruud, luca, claudio and jose. When Chelsea beat a top 4 team (well man utd or arsenal), its a great feeling regardless who is in charge, specially against Arsenal. nothings changed for me. Yes sometimes i think about the long term picture but not often. What happens, happens. Its beyond my power.

when i say nothings changed for me, i mean in an in-game situation. not overall

Edited by OllieCFC