To Members Of Tc

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we win the CL or PL Abramovich will almost definitely stick with the piss drinking charlatan

I fear he may stick with him even if he doesn't win either of them! The fact is most of us wrote of the season the moment Jose left and any chance of winning anything this season - on that basis this season could be viewed by some as a success for Grant.....

I think steve clarke has done a lot of the work behind the scenes, Jose would have taught him lots.

Agree GZ, and Mourinho is the sort of bloke who would have had a heart to heart with the players when he left, saying along the lines of ''keep doing what you're doing, even though I'm going, play for yourselves, '' etc etc.

someone strts a thread trying to get us to be more positive and everyone immediatly feels the need to justify there own support.

i dont like grant and would like a managment change end of the season , but at the same time we arent doing badley , excluding the barnsley fuck up and the cc final where tactical changes were very raneri like we are still within a shout for the league and champions league

we do need to look at the team and make some changes like buying someone that can take corners! but the team has talent ye swe arent pretty at times but we do get results.

people will always be upset about things that happen around the club and disagree with other suppoerters that just life and the point of a forum is that people get to air their views i dont think we are that bad on here and its always a good read ....

got a feeling grunt will be here next season no matter what, and drogba won't.

i just wanna see what happens when those that are adamant grunt's going.... and when he don't i want to see what you/they think about the situation then, i take no consolation from that statement but i think you've made your minds up he won't be here on the other hand i'm convinced he will....................oh my god :mouthclosed:

regards:JBD

Edited by josesbluediamonds

Of course it is a real possibility that Colonel Greenback will still be with us next season as first team coach, manager whatever the fuck you wanna call it. Just as you, JBD, believe he will be I think he will not.

In the unlikely event that he is still managing first team affairs next season then I will still support the team as enthusiastically as i have done for the past 20 odd years (fuck me time flies), I wont be happy and It'll be frustrating to think that we could lose any given game, but I just cant stop going to the bridge to support the lads it would be like asking me to chop one of my arms off!

My sentiments exactly fella.I go to the Bridge to support Chelsea,not Grant.His name definetley won't be chanted,unless some tarquin in the West Stand wants to try their luck,which i would'nt reccomend.

Maybe it would'nt be a bad thing if we went trophy-less for a couple of seasons.It would get rid of the gloryhunters and make our younger fans see things in a different perspective.Whatever the day,i'll still be supporting the Chels and getting down to the Bridge whenever i can.Afterall,it's our religion :drunk:

What the fuck is with the West stand for some reason its where all of the glory tory boys congregate in their chino's and tank tops to sit there and....well do nothing and be quiet. The whole stand bar a couple of hundred is just completely quiet for the whole match. Maybe you're right it would definitely get rid of a few of those that turn up to be fashionable.

What the fuck is with the West stand for some reason its where all of the glory tory boys congregate in their chino's and tank tops to sit there and....well do nothing and be quiet. The whole stand bar a couple of hundred is just completely quiet for the whole match. Maybe you're right it would definitely get rid of a few of those that turn up to be fashionable.

oi hold on.

i sit in the west stand, me name aint tarquin, i dont wear chinos, errrr well not always and tank tops? fucking do ppl still wear 'em?

i make a lot of noise 'cos i'm a big mouthed cunt and i don't care who knows it, and you aint getting rid of me that easily. :smiliecap1::blue scalf:

oi hold on.

i sit in the west stand, me name aint tarquin, i dont wear chinos, errrr well not always and tank tops? fucking do ppl still wear 'em?

i make a lot of noise 'cos i'm a big mouthed cunt and i don't care who knows it, and you aint getting rid of me that easily. :smiliecap1::blue scalf:

ha ha,i knew someone on here would get defensive when i slag off the West Standers :lol: .I know there's the few in the West Stand that really do make the effort to generate atmosphere,which amazes me as one would expect them to follow the example set by the Matthew Harding and The Shed,which the atmosphere there is getting better and better,especially in the Shed Upper :thumbsup: .

Fair play, like I said there are a few hundred in there that hold their own.
I was in the West Upper against the yids back in January,and i really felt like a stranger in there.I even tried to generate an atmosphere in there and recieved looks of abhorance.

To think the West Stand used to be quite vocal(pre-Roman).I used to pay the transfer fare from the Shed into the Benches.Those were the days :) .

Hi I'm Sebastian, i often sit in the West Stand with Jemimah and Taki Moshi my Tokyo broker.

We love Chelsea, and have been known to booooo several times.

Its not been the same though since Jose Mooulinex and Alan Crespo have left.