To Members Of Tc

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avram Grant is really starting to get to me. Had this win today been under Mourinho, I would have gone mental like a lot of my fellow North Standers did, but to be honest, it was like, eh, good that we win, but I'm not feeling it. Grant has taken that away from me.

Bastard.

Elliott i respect you a lot but thats just wrong. How do you blame a man like grant,

who gets once in a blue moon chance too manage a quality team with unlimited funds

for taking the chance on. If the job was offered too any coach in world football they would take it, blame the man who got him roman not a 54 year old man who was offered a golden chance.

I agree that grant is not good enough but i dont blame him for taking the chance.

Elliott i respect you a lot but thats just wrong. How do you blame a man like grant,

who gets once in a blue moon chance too manage a quality team with unlimited funds

for taking the chance on. If the job was offered too any coach in world football they would take it, blame the man who got him roman not a 54 year old man who was offered a golden chance.

I agree that grant is not good enough but i dont blame him for taking the chance.

Huh.

Where did I say I was blaming Grant for taking the chance?

I'm blaming him for getting it wrong time and time again, for always being the wrong choice. I don't blame him for taking it, I'm not in that league, if I was him I'd probably think of myself as a pretty good manager and no doubt it was his long term aim to manage a top football club. If you have those ambitions, you're not gonna turn round and say, actually, I really want this, but despite you thinking I'm good enough, I don't, so I'm not gonna take it. Maybe you would if you were 35, but he's actually getting on a bit and thought it was his last (only) chance.

Guest Lampards Bitch

If I were Grant I wouldnt want to fuck it up and have nearly every Chelsea supporter against me.........

anyhoo This is becoming really pathetic about accusing some of being glory hunters etc etc. This is being displayed all over the world on the net and its making us look like fools. Surely we are all grown up enough to accept people's views and have FRIENDLY banter right?!

well some of the posts have been crazy in the last say......2 months. Everything that has happened in the back, behind the scenes, who has come, who has gone, whos the manager, why jose left, why jose wasnt backed, why we got this guy as manager etc etc is all only one mans fault.

If I were Grant I wouldnt want to fuck it up and have nearly every Chelsea supporter against me.........

anyhoo This is becoming really pathetic about accusing some of being glory hunters etc etc. This is being displayed all over the world on the net and its making us look like fools. Surely we are all grown up enough to accept people's views and have FRIENDLY banter right?!

I just dont like the way some Chelsea fans want to see us lose just because of our manager. There are some Chelsea fans who chanted mourinho's name today how

low is that. I have forgot mourinho i dont care about him no more, fuck him i support

Chelsea football club. I was here before and after jose and roman and if we come agianst his team next season i hope we kill his team CAREFREE.

Edited by Badboy

Guest Lampards Bitch
I just dont like the way some Chelsea fans want to see us lose just because of our manager. There are some Chelsea fans who chanted mourinho's name today how

low is that. I have forgot mourinho i dont care about him no more, fuck him i support

Chelsea football club. I was here before and after jose and roman and if we come agianst his team next season i hope we kill his team CAREFREE.

Your right on the whole Jose wasnt Chelsea. But the man is Special lol He brought us more success in 3 years than in our whole 100 odd years of existance. If it aint broke dont fix it. Last season was meant to be our worst with just 2 trophies. We are now out of one and lost the other that we one last year and will come away with nothing this year.

It doesnt take a genius to work out that Jose never ever should of left. But we just have to accept this and support the lads. I refuse to support Grant though.

P.S blimmin hell I actually agree with Badboy on something!!!!

Some? Most of the North End to be honest, certainly where I was sitting. But I don't think it's so much about Jose Mourinho, even though that's what it sounds like, but about wanting Grant out.

Edit: At least I hope so, because if not I agree with you to be honest. We should sing "Avram, you're a cunt", or something to that effect to show our displeasure instead.

Most of the Matthew Harding, Some of the East Stand as well. Not me though, don't get me wrong Grant isn't good enough to manage the club but he will be gone at the end of the season so I don't really see the point in getting too annoyed about the situation. I am old enough to remember the relegation days but no matter who is in charge of the team or who owns the club my loyalty is to Chelsea. I couldn't help go absolutely crazy when we scored, Jesus the guy next to me was hugging me both times, I could never switch that feeling off when we score in any game. The way I look at it RA got rid of Jose because he didn't like him, he owns the club and there is nothing we can do about that now, he put Grant in charge because to be perfectly honest the timing was crap and a World class coach would not have been available so early into the season. Grant took the opportunity to negotiate a contract, knowing he would be out and the end of the season, so that he can get a pay off.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion so there is no point in slagging each other off for having one, I personally don't understand constantly going on about sacking Grant and having a pop at other fans who meekly accept it on a post that no one connected with Chelsea will ever read other than the fans so it will not change anything. In saying that it is someone's view and should be respected.

In conclusion everyone should chill because whatever happens Grant will be sacked. I will contiinue to go to every home game and some away games and sing in support of the team but not boo or cane Grant or anyone else connected with the club safe in the knowledge that things will be changing at the end of the season.

What happens if you're wrong and he isn't booted out at the end of the season? Seeing as it seems your entire sanity is based on this.

Then we are f**ked :) I think pretty much everyone is clinging onto the hope that he is gone in the summer. If that is because the management does not think he can cut it or if he was never going to be long term - who knows! Lets just all hope that he does go....

What happens is we continue with our loyalty to the club and look forward to some more trophyless seasons! Seriously its not going to happen, but in all truth how does posting it in this forum really make any difference whatsoever, I mean RA isn't going to log on tomorrow

look at it and say 'Oh look the fans are unhappy with my appointment, I think I'll do something about it'. The man didn't amount a £10 billion fortune because he tried really hard to please everyone, likewise he didn't amount that much of a fortune because he is an idiot, Chelsea's success is as important to him as it is to us albeit for very different reasons.

Grant will not be head coach, manager or whatever the fuck else they call it nowadays next season....I guarantee it.

Grant will not be head coach, manager or whatever the fuck else they call it nowadays next season....I guarantee it.

I would tend to agree, because Roman also didn't amass his billions by putting his totally underqualified mates in the most important positions of power!

Again, look at the timing. He fucked up getting rid of Jose when he did. We had no chance of getting a World Class manager that early in the season. The guy has put £500 million into Chelsea, the success of the club on and off the pitch is the only way he is seeing his money again.

I maintain Grant will not be in charge of the first team next season.

Again, look at the timing. He fucked up getting rid of Jose when he did. We had no chance of getting a World Class manager that early in the season. The guy has put £500 million into Chelsea, the success of the club on and off the pitch is the only way he is seeing his money again.

I maintain Grant will not be in charge of the first team next season.

I felt the exact same thing at the time, and did for a long while! As time goes on though i think that is less likely. I still hope it happens...