To Members Of Tc

Alright lads

Where to begin...oh yes i so sick and tired of members and fans talking crap every time we have a ''bad'' result.Yes yes i know our manager is shit and i agree 100%,before i tought he should get a chance and he got it and fucked it now we need to be behind the team.I was just looking at the Chelsea - Arsenal thread and i see all these post ''goodbye home record'' ''we're fucked'' ''bring back jose'' bla bla.Grow the fuck up we are not living in the past,so wake up and realize that with comments like a mentioned earlier we won't get anywhere.I belive we will defeat Arsenal on Sunday and the home record will live on.True i lost faith when we drew vs Tottenham but i didn't start shitting all over the team just because we played some fine football and unluckily got a point.Meaning unlucky - shit tactics from our mastermind coach who is qualified for the job as i am qualified to run a space station.All i want is that you start thinking of the club more and not your interests only.AS you all know or not know we were not always top 4 material far from it to be honest.All of you bunch got used to us always winning and getting trophies.We became spoiled fans like Manc's and the only thing seperating us from them is that they have an arse for a face.But this is not a biology lesson and we should give all our support to the boys on Sunday and let them win on their own since we have a manager only because the rules say so.

Chelsea Until I Die

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright lads

Where to begin...oh yes i so sick and tired of members and fans talking crap every time we have a ''bad'' result.Yes yes i know our manager is shit and i agree 100%,before i tought he should get a chance and he got it and fucked it now we need to be behind the team.I was just looking at the Chelsea - Arsenal thread and i see all these post ''goodbye home record'' ''we're fucked'' ''bring back jose'' bla bla.Grow the fuck up we are not living in the past,so wake up and realize that with comments like a mentioned earlier we won't get anywhere.All i want is that you start thinking of the club more and not your interests only.

Was going to ignore this but there's way too much wrong with it tbh.

It's been said time and time again this is a forum, forum's are places where people post their own opinions. To my knowledge when I joined TC it wasn't under the understanding that anything I posted had to pass your quality control checks. Therefore, I personally will continue to post whatever I like after a game, whether it meets with your approval or not.

All of you bunch got used to us always winning and getting trophies.We became spoiled fans like Manc's and the only thing seperating us from them is that they have an arse for a face.

Firstly, you're assuming everyone on here latched onto Chelsea following Roman's arrival, that's not only a naive assumption on your part, its also downright bloody insulting. There's plenty on here who were around a long time before trophies were even thought about, never mind expected. Yes, some supporters became spoilt under Mourinho, arrogant even and now it's time to face facts - there's nothing to be arrogant about. As for cosmetics being the only thing separating us from Mancs - are you for real?

It's been said time and time again this is a forum, forum's are places where people post their own opinions. To my knowledge when I joined TC it wasn't under the understanding that anything I posted had to pass your quality control checks. Therefore, I personally will continue to post whatever I like after a game, whether it meets with your approval or not.

Firstly, you're assuming everyone on here latched onto Chelsea following Roman's arrival, that's not only a naive assumption on your part, its also downright bloody insulting. There's plenty on here who were around a long time before trophies were even thought about, never mind expected. Yes, some supporters became spoilt under Mourinho, arrogant even and now it's time to face facts - there's nothing to be arrogant about. As for cosmetics being the only thing separating us from Mancs - are you for real?

I didn't say its forbidden or that you shouldn't post it is a forum and you should post your opinion of course.Second did i say EVERYONE was a fan since Roman? no you just missed the point it seem's.As for the Manc comparison's that wasn't meant for our fans its for our glory hunters (which we obviously have).And i didn't want to insult anyone with this thread it's just my opinion on certain posts and members...just like you said we all are aloud to have an opinion and i agree completely.

Regards

Misschief is right, fans have become spoilt with trophies and the realisation we may win nothing this season is scaring them. I might be only 14 but this is my 10th season of being a Chelsea fan, and whilst I have found this campaign to be frustrating one, I have enjoyed it immensely simply because every competition is becoming stronger and teams outside the 'Big Four' as also challenging for honours. And the aforementioned negativities are well-placed in my opinion.

I didn't say its forbidden or that you shouldn't post it is a forum and you should post your opinion of course.Second did i say EVERYONE was a fan since Roman? no you just missed the point it seem's.As for the Manc comparison's that wasn't meant for our fans its for our glory hunters (which we obviously have).And i didn't want to insult anyone with this thread it's just my opinion on certain posts and members...just like you said we all are aloud to have an opinion and i agree completely.

Regards

Firstly, it was an open post, so it wasn't clear you were talking about people you label 'glory hunters'. You said you're sick of "members and fans talking crap" when we have bad results - that's a generalisation, so again, it could mean anyone or everyone. Maybe if you're going to post telling people to "grow the fuck up" because "all of you bunch", etc, being specific might save unintended offence. And I still can't see how having a go after poor results is "shitting all over the team". If the players are letting us down, we can and should question them - Grant's not the only one at fault this season.

Its not the fact we're not winning trophies thats peeing me off.Its the fact we've had great chances and due to stupid moves by Grant just thrown them away.

Grant is frustating me more then anything.We have the team to win things he just does something crazy and wohmph gone

Not shitting over the team.They're doing just fine until Grant does something crazyAnd its gotta be frustating for them not knowing when the next crazy move is gana be.Felt so sorry for Joe Cole on Weds

I'm going to stand up for Grant to a certain extent and say it is ultimately the players who represent us on the pitch, and you'd think 11 chaps earning £100,000 a week would be able to play together for 90 minutes and win a match. Saying that, it does help making a decent team selection in the first place :rolleyes: With Grant its a step forward and two steps back - a couple of decent wins then we drop points or lose a big game. Its like the Claudio days again.

What a fucking load of ittitating pish. Tell me, have the bin dippers, man ure or the Arse always been "top four?" Have they fuck.

As I said on another highly intelligent thread such as this :rolleyes: . If you dont agree with a certain thread......then dont fucking respond to it.

I've been Chelsea for donkey's years now and I feel I have the right to cunt off the manager, the owner, the board, players and club in general if I so please, Which recently I have openly indulged in.

The more people meekly accept Grant and the way the club's been run the more Roman will try it on again in the future....with that in mind, I'm going to cunt Grant off til my hearts content :blue scalf:

Edited by changingman2000

old Chelsea me mate.loved winning the title etc,but for me things ain`t the same for these days, my passion has wained abit,still a blus at heart but as for it being my life .naaa not no more

I said on another thread that I felt we have gone back to the "Pre-Roman" days.

In no-way have we gone forward as Kenyon keeps trying to tell us. Does he think we live in a world with no access to whats going on at Chelsea????

Yes we were spoilt under Jose.

Yes we expected to win every game.

Yes we saw a whole new world opening up in front of us.

But have we really went at least an inch forward under Grunt. Have we fuck.

Its back to the good old days of beating a decent side 4-0 one week only to get duffed by some shite team the next. Grunt has wrapped an uncertainty around the team atm and I dont like it one bit.

Also I will continue to vent my frustrations out wherever I see appropriate :eyebrows:

old Chelsea me mate.loved winning the title etc,but for me things ain`t the same for these days, my passion has wained abit,still a blus at heart but as for it being my life .naaa not no more

I know just what you mean.

Never mind "Global Brand, more like fucking "Global bLand"

Saying that, it does help making a decent team selection in the first place :rolleyes: With Grant its a step forward and two steps back - a couple of decent wins then we drop points or lose a big game. Its like the Claudio days again.

He made a good selection on Weds.We could've won it until he started playing around.Thats what arg!

Doesnt help all the arguements our players are now having with Cate bleh.Why not Grant?!

Roman needs to sort it out fast because cant see certain ones sticking around once Jose has got a job

And at least Claudio was likeable!Didnt always stand with a 'eh Im confused why arent we still winning noiw we have 5 defenders' look on his face

It's great that you're so optimistic TrueBlue (or maybe deluded), but we all have our own opinions. I'm not at all confident in the team right now, and that is entirely Grant's fault. There's no more to it than that.

It's a shame what has become of our fans really. These last few months have really shown the difference between true fans and completely false ones. Some of the threads and posts ive seen in the last few weeks let alone the last few months have made me feel embarrassed to be associated with hmmmm i dunno, 75% of people here, quite unbelievable things ive read, still.....i'll keep posting here and supporting the team, i can flame the "manager" from time to time but it wont get me or the team anywhere. As the team and the players go, i'll always be fully behind them. None of this is their fault. Its all to do with the fucking Russian.

Now as the fans go.... some dont think we can beat certain teams, some dont want us to beat certain teams, some dont want us to even win a trophy. They care more about avram grant getting the sack than seeing the team they love winning games. its desturbing really but what can ya do? then when we lose, these ppl are moaning even tho they didnt want us to win anyway.

Ok some of the results have been shit lately but everyone gets them. Arsenal aint won for 4 games themselves and all against teams that they should beat very comfertably. Tottenham game was stupid, 3 goals were conceded straight from set plays and the other one was just because the ball hit riccy on the back and fell perfectly for keane, the finish wasnt exactly easy, just a slight bit of misjudgement on Carvalhos part. Even concedeing 4 goals to villa, one was a set piece, one was a cech fuck up and the other was a penalty that should never have been awarded. Too many ppl think we'll be fantastic every game and stuff everyone, one day reality will hit them.

Edited by OllieCFC

Yep it all goes back to Roman lol.If he hadnt been 'noo I'll give you no money' last xmas when we had injures,then they'd been no friction between him and Jose.Then Grant might never had come and pushed him out in the end.And we got Ben Heim in the end anyway lol so it was all pointless and hes the only one who can fix it.Hopfully let Grant see out this year and then wave him bubi.If he sees out his 4 year contract..gah!

Villa game,we were lucky lol considering one point we were 2-0 down so that was a crazy game

We can be fantastic,on Weds we had the team to beat Spurs but Grant went crazy.We can beat Arsenal tommrow/draw as long as really we play the same team on Weds and he doesnt make crazy subs.And I wouldnt mind Grant so much if every time you see him he looks bored!And clueless!Ok maybe going mad on the line isnt him but still make an effort!Look intrested like you care!!

Jose was passoniate that was what was so good!!He could loose a game and yet you wouldnt care so much because he looked like he cared that they lost.The guy has no passion!!!

Thats all thats frustating me really.Not the team the fact we can win this games if not for Grant being bizare

Im fully behind the team and players.gotta be frustating for them not knowing wtf is going on.Not so much behind the manager

And oooo off topic,not even sure what going on about now lol but Sahar just scored :D

Edited by Laylabelle

Its interesting reading all of the replies and how different people react. I'm 29 years old and went to my first Chelsea match at the bridge when I was 4 and the brainwashing began! Personally I've loved the last 4 years winning trophies and competing for the top prizes and being able to go and watch the superstars perform everyweek, it sure beats the days mid table finishes with nothing to look forward to past Crimbo. Grant is a twat and he will get the sack at the end of the season and yes we have been spoilt since the appointment of Mourinho, but the standard has been set, if we get rid of Mourinho and don't replace him with someone just as good or better then we have the right to feel aggreved as that represents a stepbackwards. The thing that does drive me mad is when I go to Stamford bridge, which ismost home games, and there are people there with no passion or connection with the club whatsoever, but if you go to any of the elite clubs around Europeyou will see the same it is the price of success in some respects. Also I think some of the older Chelsea supporters would be far more comfortable with the current regime, excluding Grant of course, if we had less reliance on big money transfers and more home grown players coming through which appears to be the plan. The futures bright we're just having a dip.

It's a shame what has become of our fans really. These last few months have really shown the difference between true fans and completely false ones. Some of the threads and posts ive seen in the last few weeks let alone the last few months have made me feel embarrassed to be associated with hmmmm i dunno, 75% of people here, quite unbelievable things ive read, still.....i'll keep posting here and supporting the team, i can flame the "manager" from time to time but it wont get me or the team anywhere. As the team and the players go, i'll always be fully behind them. None of this is their fault. Its all to do with the fucking Russian.

Now as the fans go.... some dont think we can beat certain teams, some dont want us to beat certain teams, some dont want us to even win a trophy. They care more about avram grant getting the sack than seeing the team they love winning games. its desturbing really but what can ya do? then when we lose, these ppl are moaning even tho they didnt want us to win anyway.

Ok some of the results have been shit lately but everyone gets them. Arsenal aint won for 4 games themselves and all against teams that they should beat very comfertably. Tottenham game was stupid, 3 goals were conceded straight from set plays and the other one was just because the ball hit riccy on the back and fell perfectly for keane, the finish wasnt exactly easy, just a slight bit of misjudgement on Carvalhos part. Even concedeing 4 goals to villa, one was a set piece, one was a cech fuck up and the other was a penalty that should never have been awarded. Too many ppl think we'll be fantastic every game and stuff everyone, one day reality will hit them.

I suppose this is a pop at the likes of me. As far as I am concerned, What I want is for the good of the club in general, If we lose to the Turks then it will show Roman the fucking obvious that Grant was never, ever going to work.

I dont want my club becoming any more of a Billionaire's plaything than it already is. And, If I may be so bold as to have a right of reply, I dont think think all the feeble fuckers who blindly back the club no matter how shoddily he treats us dont help themselves, or the club in general. We need to show that we are unhappy with his decision making in recent months. 20 years ago the vast majority of fans would have had no problem letting the board know how pissed off they were. Sadly nowadays, too many fans are too fucking meek and will happily sit back and let Roman do what the fuck he likes to OUR club.

All a matter of Moral Fibre as far as I am concerned and I can certainly look myself in the mirror.