Spurs vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

feels like christmas. Stupid International break. time to do some accumalators, a scorecast or two, and sort out my fantasy team. welcome back club football!

looking forward to this game, its a great game to start the day off!

having said that, if we lose i will be in a foul mood allllll day.

Hopefully Mikel and Rami in the holding positions with HOM infront. anyone know if Sturridge is still injured? he wont start, but may be nice to see him come on as sub for torres for the last 20minutes.

On behalf of the aforementioned forum, I would like to apologise for some of the ignorance and rudeness bestowed on you by some of my fellow fans.

That type of attitude brings our fanbase into disrepute amongst other fans, which isn't good for the club itself. Although a strong rivalry is a healthy one, and even hatred can strengthen that, but abusive and stupid comments are never a good way to express that, especially when the bloke came with good intentions. It gives the sport of football in general a bad name.

Here's hoping for a good match today, and hopefully a Spurs win ;)

Confidence on the Tottenham forum :

Quote"Not too worried about this one. Everyone is in cracking form. Bale is on form, Jan is on form, Dembele is on form. We have the best GK in the world.

Chelsea is a bunch of cnuts.

That dumb Russian used up all of his fairy dust last year.

I will be very disappointed if we don't win 5-0."

Ow god, now I wanna see our maestro's rip them a new asshole!!!

Thats not being confident, thats being retarded. Stupid Spurs fan f_facepalm.gif

Thats not being confident, thats being retarded. Stupid Spurs fan f_facepalm.gif

Ow well, At least they apologized for their ignorance. Poor lost souls ... You can't blame a blind man for not seeing :halo:

On behalf of the aforementioned forum, I would like to apologise for some of the ignorance and rudeness bestowed on you by some of my fellow fans.

That type of attitude brings our fanbase into disrepute amongst other fans, which isn't good for the club itself. Although a strong rivalry is a healthy one, and even hatred can strengthen that, but abusive and stupid comments are never a good way to express that, especially when the bloke came with good intentions. It gives the sport of football in general a bad name.

Here's hoping for a good match today, and hopefully a Spurs win ;)