Spurs vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gareth Bale, Clint Dempsey and Jermain Defoe form the core of theTottenham attack to face Chelsea. Brad Friedel is in goal, selected ahead of French international Hugo Lloris.

Hugo Lloris to put in a transfer request. He is too talented for a pissant club like Twattenham; a keeper of his calibre should be at Barcelona (Valdes is worse than terrible) or at one of the Italian Giants.

Bench the Captain of France. Right.

Tottenham twitter : just confirmed 6 secs ago

So our starting line-up is - Friedel; Walker, Caulker, Gallas, Vertonghen; Huddlestone, Sandro; Lennon, Dempsey, Sigurdsson; Defoe.

Details

CORRECTION TO STARTING LINE-UP. Tom Huddlestone starts against Chelsea, Gareth Bale is out. Our mistake, apologies.

I chuckle to myself every time I see Lloris on the bench.

Easily one of the best goalkeepers in the world, even when out of form.

Sure, their Dinosaur of a 'keeper is doing well, but it was just such an odd thing to buy one of the world's best (well, from what we've seen of him in France and with the national team) goalkeepers and then barely use him.

Just imagine if AVB bought... Marc-Andre ter Stegen while he was here and used him in a Turnbull role. I would rage.