Sergio Ramos

Spike

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would be stupid not to want him here...after all Mou converted him in CB he is today. I dont think Mou and Ramos are realy hating eachother.

But will he come here? Absolutely zero chance. He is on great path to become one of Real legends, he is their captain (together with Iker), he loves Real and I think he is just waiting for better contract.

Why would someone who has won everything at Real Madrid and is on his way to becoming their next captain as well as a Real Madrid cult hero/legend want to reject a new deal? Fuck knows.

Real just won the Club World Cup, he was part of a group of players who won the historic 10th CL title sfo maybe he feels he's achieved everything considering he's won every trophy he can on the international stage as well as on the club stage with Madrid but honestly, I can't see it, he will be their next captain, hes been there for close to 10 years already. Its not like Madrid are exactly going to regress either, fuck knows though it is interesting.

I'd take him right now as he is vey comfortable playing on the left side despite being right footed, in the same way John Terry is, in my eyes he'd be a long term replacement for John but would also be able to play for so many years with him. Also in terms of defending set plays and attacking set plays, hes one of the best defenders in terms of attacking the ball be it in his own box or the opposition box, something Cahill doesn't fully convince me with every match as well as when he is one on one against more mobile strikers who will take him into the channels if they get the chance. Ramos is very quick, very strong and reads the game much better than he is given credit for. 20M would be a steal. If hes unsettled we should throw our hat in the ring.

• 1 month later...

I'm really angry with the theme of Sergio Ramos and his damned renovation of his contract with Real Madrid.

Sergio Ramos is using Chelsea to win more and more money

Sergio Ramos is using Chelsea to get a new a better contract with Real Madrid. This is a shame. Sergio Ramos is an advantage / interested only think about money, and he is willing to use any ruse to be one of the best paid players in the world.

OK, he can do that, but not using Chelsea and Jose Mourinho.

COMPLETELY impossible Sergio Ramos comes to Chelsea while Jose is our coach. Sergio Ramos Jose betrayed when he was at Real Madrid and Jose will never want to retrain Sergio Ramos.

Sergio Ramos joined a group of Spanish players at Real Madrid against Jose with the sole intention of causing his dismissal and have another more manageable coach who allows them to party the days before matches, late for training or are the players themselves who decide everything. That was disgusting.

In addition, Sergio Ramos always devotes continuous praise and senseless Carlo Ancelotti (I deeply respect to Carlo Ancelotti). But Sergio Ramos Carlo Ancelotti praises no, actually he criticized Mourinho when he says: "I love having a coach like Carlo Ancelotti because he was a football player and understands us better."

This is a totally absurd criticism. Maybe José (although came to play in the first division of the Portuguese league) was not the best player in football history, but JOSE is without doubt the best coach in football history (winner of all in four countries / different cultures and the man who won and ended with Barcelona Guardiola`s probably the best team in the history of football when he won to Guardiola`s Barcelona's Champions League, the Spanish cup, the Spanish league beating all records and Super Cup Spain, taking Guardiola to flee to Munich). I doubt that someone with no brainpower of Sergio Ramos (very poor I remember a phrase of his in which of Sergio Ramos said:.. "My friends were playing around to basket and others to basketball" Ramos is a real erudite of nowhere) and I doubt very much that he becomes a simple coach.

Arrigo Sacchi, probably one of the most influential coaches in the history of modern football, never played football professionally, just played for lower division teams. The argument of Sergio Ramos to attack José is simply pathetic.

But what REALLY bothers me is like Sergio Ramos is making fun of us. His friends journalists are responsible (ensuring that this has told the brother and representative Sergio Ramos) to report that José would call him every day to convince him to come with us.

Sergio Ramos is using José Mourinho to win more and more money

But what REALLY REALLY bothers me is the argument that journalists are putting your friends to justify the need for a salary increase for Sergio Ramos. They are continually saying that Sergio Ramos Spain is disgusted with the salary of John Terry and his current salary at Real Madrid. They say that John Terry is a player completely finished (they should not see Chelsea never) and having an unjustified salary because it is a centre-back poor comparing him with Sergio Ramos.

That is UNACCEPTABLE. John Terry © is our legend and José and Chelsea should deny any intention of signing Sergio Ramos by us.

Sergio Ramos is using John Terry © to win more and more money

I do not want this mercenary in our team. He offending our history, all of us, just to earn more money. Sergio Ramos can not use us.

Sergio Ramos is using ALL OF US to win more and more money

OK, he can do that, but not using Chelsea, Jose Mourinho or John Terry ©.

#ChelseawithoutSergioRamosmercenary

#ChelseaTogetherWeAreMoreStronger

By the way, Sergio Ramos hates Jose just for this.

Ramos.gif

tumblr_m38yhbnvz81qizxvao1_400.gif

They-Found-the-ball-of-S-RAMOS.jpg

OiBl2.jpg

725.jpg

a2c.jpg

ramos6.jpg

Sergio+ramos+following+the+recent+space+

87e.jpg

995.png

461.jpg

why-sergio-ramos-miss-penalty_o_1764501.

C66.jpg?7873

ArYqCqxCMAEBeWQ.jpg

penalti_sergio_ramos_16-640x640x80.jpg

and WE won CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!

:getin::dance::D:getin::dance::D

Yeaahh!

Regards to ALL.

I'm really angry with the theme of Sergio Ramos and his damned renovation of his contract with Real Madrid.

Sergio Ramos is using Chelsea to win more and more money

Sergio Ramos is using Chelsea to get a new a better contract with Real Madrid. This is a shame. Sergio Ramos is an advantage / interested only think about money, and he is willing to use any ruse to be one of the best paid players in the world.

OK, he can do that, but not using Chelsea and Jose Mourinho.

COMPLETELY impossible Sergio Ramos comes to Chelsea while Jose is our coach. Sergio Ramos Jose betrayed when he was at Real Madrid and Jose will never want to retrain Sergio Ramos.

Sergio Ramos joined a group of Spanish players at Real Madrid against Jose with the sole intention of causing his dismissal and have another more manageable coach who allows them to party the days before matches, late for training or are the players themselves who decide everything. That was disgusting.

In addition, Sergio Ramos always devotes continuous praise and senseless Carlo Ancelotti (I deeply respect to Carlo Ancelotti). But Sergio Ramos Carlo Ancelotti praises no, actually he criticized Mourinho when he says: "I love having a coach like Carlo Ancelotti because he was a football player and understands us better."

This is a totally absurd criticism. Maybe José (although came to play in the first division of the Portuguese league) was not the best player in football history, but JOSE is without doubt the best coach in football history (winner of all in four countries / different cultures and the man who won and ended with Barcelona Guardiola`s probably the best team in the history of football when he won to Guardiola`s Barcelona's Champions League, the Spanish cup, the Spanish league beating all records and Super Cup Spain, taking Guardiola to flee to Munich). I doubt that someone with no brainpower of Sergio Ramos (very poor I remember a phrase of his in which of Sergio Ramos said:.. "My friends were playing around to basket and others to basketball" Ramos is a real erudite of nowhere) and I doubt very much that he becomes a simple coach.

Arrigo Sacchi, probably one of the most influential coaches in the history of modern football, never played football professionally, just played for lower division teams. The argument of Sergio Ramos to attack José is simply pathetic.

But what REALLY bothers me is like Sergio Ramos is making fun of us. His friends journalists are responsible (ensuring that this has told the brother and representative Sergio Ramos) to report that José would call him every day to convince him to come with us.

Sergio Ramos is using José Mourinho to win more and more money

But what REALLY REALLY bothers me is the argument that journalists are putting your friends to justify the need for a salary increase for Sergio Ramos. They are continually saying that Sergio Ramos Spain is disgusted with the salary of John Terry and his current salary at Real Madrid. They say that John Terry is a player completely finished (they should not see Chelsea never) and having an unjustified salary because it is a centre-back poor comparing him with Sergio Ramos.

That is UNACCEPTABLE. John Terry © is our legend and José and Chelsea should deny any intention of signing Sergio Ramos by us.

Sergio Ramos is using John Terry © to win more and more money

I do not want this mercenary in our team. He offending our history, all of us, just to earn more money. Sergio Ramos can not use us.

Sergio Ramos is using ALL OF US to win more and more money

OK, he can do that, but not using Chelsea, Jose Mourinho or John Terry ©.

#ChelseawithoutSergioRamosmercenary

#ChelseaTogetherWeAreMoreStronger

By the way, Sergio Ramos hates Jose just for this.

Ramos.gif

tumblr_m38yhbnvz81qizxvao1_400.gif

They-Found-the-ball-of-S-RAMOS.jpg

OiBl2.jpg

725.jpg

a2c.jpg

ramos6.jpg

Sergio+ramos+following+the+recent+space+

87e.jpg

995.png

461.jpg

why-sergio-ramos-miss-penalty_o_1764501.

C66.jpg?7873

ArYqCqxCMAEBeWQ.jpg

penalti_sergio_ramos_16-640x640x80.jpg

and WE won CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!

:getin::dance::D:getin::dance::D

Yeaahh!

Regards to ALL.

lampard used jose and inter to get more money as well....

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You