Chelsea vs Juventus

Jase

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're fucked if we really play this 4-2-3-1. RDM always argues, Ramires gives us "balance" IMO he rather makes our system asymetric.

RDM is simply so fixed on his 4-2-3-1 and Ramires on the RW that he plays anyone out of position only to maintain these to principles.

Ramires doesn't even give us balance, he actually plays as a RW, tries to take on players and cross all the time.

Depends how we win mate, another park the bus win i wont be too impressed as it's nothing to look forward to or even nothing to look on from. But a nice bit of football and containing possession, seriously doubt it will happen but then i will be very impressed. Juventus are a great side, they can really do damage to us.

Agreed that Juventus is really dangerous, my question wasn't meant to sound as condescending as it sounded :blink:

Depends how we win mate, another park the bus win i wont be too impressed as it's nothing to look forward to or even nothing to look on from. But a nice bit of football and containing possession, seriously doubt it will happen but then i will be very impressed. Juventus are a great side, they can really do damage to us.

I guess you can always root for a dirty red side. I can understand if you want to jump ship...European Champions & all ;)

Really glad because of Oscar finally starting a game, and wauw an important one too. Just a little dissapointed because of Mata not playing. However, if he really needs to rest, then it might be good to not let him start.

I think we 're gonna win, but i also think it will be a close call.

I guess you can always root for a dirty red side. I can understand if you want to jump ship...European Champions & all ;)

I do already, LMAO you thought i rooted for Chelsea didn't you?, yeah i would support a money grabbing team with no history, UNITED ALL THE WAY.