Chelsea vs Juventus

Jase

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think it's a bit more defensive then say a 4-3-3 or even a 4-2-3-1. It makes us even more narrow as well and the likes of Marin and Moses will struggle to get a game in that formation.

Of course I understand where you are coming from. But Mikel would sit back and Lampard and Ramires for example would still have the freedom to push forward. But like I said in the same post about 4-3-2-1, I still think we should go back to a 4-3-3 because I think it best suits us.

so many Juventus fans did they come here and regist just for this only game? so boring

I like this forum, it is natural that many fans have the opportunity to interact with these beautiful games. Apart from some users that talks about Calciopoli just to give breath to the mouth. Only the Italians know what happened in that story. Scary stuff. Did not go as has been described ... now this thing we know all the people who follow football in Italy.

Anyway ... I do not want to talk about this .. I can not wait to begin the game :dance:

Didn't Manchester City use a 3-5-2 in the community shield against us? Or was it a 3-4-1-2? We did decently against them.

Assuming Juve use a similar formation, at least we won't get completely dominated... I hope.

I like this forum, it is natural that many fans have the opportunity to interact with these beautiful games. Apart from some users that talks about Calciopoli just to give breath to the mouth. Only the Italians know what happened in that story. Scary stuff. Did not go as has been described ... now this thing we know all the people who follow football in Italy.

Anyway ... I do not want to talk about this .. I can not wait to begin the game :dance:

whatever welcome here

nice to communicate with funs of the big club of the europe

have a nice night (maybe not dark yet in londan)

It's matchday, sooo excited!

My heart is half blue and half black and white, so I really don't know what to do tonight. I'm only enjoying the game, hoping for a lot of goals!

Final prediction: 2-1, David Luiz, Vucinic, Torres.

Can't wait!

Not expecting much tonight, Italian team after all, can't see it being a goal fest although I'm slightly worried about Terry up against Vucinic, exactly the type of striker Terry doesn't do well against.

You have seen very few Juve's games recently, haven't you?

Conte's Juve is more of an European kind of team than an Italian one.

They scored 13 goal in their first 4 matches this year. Not so defensive...

Juves unbeaten run starts ends tonight.

Fixed.

Anyway, Juve did lost against Napoli in the Coppa Italia final. Their unbeaten run is only in Serie A.

PS: Could you please stop insulting Juventus supporters? Obviously there are some annoying jerks among them, but there are among us, too! Let's not generalize!

Thank you!

Go Juve! Forza Chelsea! :blue scalf:

No chance of this line up but I think it's our best bet to beat Juve:

-------------Cech----------

Ivanovic--Luiz---Terry--A.Cole

-------Ramires---Mikel----------

--------------Mata---------------

Moses-----------------Hazard

-----------Sturridge------------

I watched them against Genoa and they really struggle when a team is able to transition quickly into attack so hitting them on the break would be the best option to win this game.

I feel really bad for Oscar. We should have loaned him if we're not going to give him time on the pitch for the important matches.

Dont really care if he plays in the Capital One Cup matches. He is quality and you dont buy a 25 million player to make him sit on the bench.

Sorry Oscar. Its sad really. Really sad.

I pray that Di matteo don't play Oscar only in the CAPITAL ONE CUP or shit games. Oscar needs and deserve more to become better in the Premier League and a key player for us If you give Oscar a chance torres would benefit from it to. Sorry to say it but Lampard needs to step Aside soon.!! Someone had to step aside for Lampard when he came to Chelsea.

No chance of this line up but I think it's our best bet to beat Juve:

-------------Cech----------

Ivanovic--Luiz---Terry--A.Cole

-------Ramires---Mikel----------

--------------Mata---------------

Moses-----------------Hazard

-----------Sturridge------------

I watched them against Genoa and they really struggle when a team is able to transition quickly into attack so hitting them on the break would be the best option to win this game.

So 4-2-3-1

Di matteo said he had a little surprise...