QPR 0-0 Chelsea

Kieran.

Could only see the game now but IMO we should have got 2 penalties due to challenges which easily could have caused a goal. We created enough chances and hazard should have converted at least one of those. Torres was also poor again. Disappointed to see Ramires and Bertrand as our pair of wingers as both of them simply are no wingers esp considering our vast offer of players in this position. Defensively we were ok apart from David luiz playing park onside and that mikel back pass, but in midfield our ball retention and link-up play need some work on it as do our counter attacks. Hope we can get a draw from juventus

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure about that? What about Mourinho after Sevilla?

I mean, it is completely ok to say that we played bad, I don't understand why is it so hard for RDM to admit.

Yes mate, I'm sure.

The head coach is supposed to transmit confidence and order. There are things that arent made to be said in plublic. Would people like if their bosses point out their mistakes to the whole company? Those types of conversation are usually private. It would make the squad loose trust in RDM, and we all know what happens next (Big Phil and AVB). You cant ever loose the dressing room. He will nerver criticize or admit anything, it was only one draw, not a 10 loosing streak (it would be a whole other issue).

About Mourinho, well...HE IS THE SPECIAL ONE.

He is the exception of the exception, he is different, his interviews are different. He has a stupid fucking fabulous career to back him up. You also must put things in perspective, he was doing it to wake up his players. By the way, players are already complaining about it.

Read Diego Torres collumn for El Pais.

Real Madrid picked up 4 points from 4 winnable games. We picked up 10. It's way too early to write off RDM. You guys need to take a day off from the forum after bad results because there is way too much knee jerking going on.

What? We dropped two points in four games, we have kept three clean sheets, it's obvious we need to make earth-shattering changes. Every time we don't win, we should discuss why RDM needs to go. Every time we don't win 5-0, we need to make big changes. Here's my starting lineup for the Juventus game: Cech, Cesar, Hutchinson,Luiz, Bertrand, Romeu, Oscar, Mata, Hazard, KDB (recall him from loan), Hulk (kidnap him and use him at striker.)

Really dissapointed in Torres. Not in his performance but his reaction after being subbed, sauntering off into the tunnel like that.

I cannot stand that kind of behavior. After we bent over backwards to reassure him and build the team around him, not even getting another striker the least Torres can do is show some leadership and maturity.

I don't know what his motivation was for that but perception is reality. He just needs to put on a optimistic face for the sake of team no matter what his personal feelings are.

As long as he plays good it doesn't matter, but it'd be nice if Torres was the kind of player I want to support and not feel like I have to support because he's on my team.

It's incredible how the guy wins a Champions League, FA Cup and a European Championship in one year and he still looks so sullen and miserable sometimes.

I'm not gonna go n bash Lampard because i've got too much respect for him than that. I'm gonna just speak on today and yes, he was slow and off the pace and struggling but he still battled away and we got a good point. I see today as a good point, another point better off than last season as we lost there.

Wigan (A) = Last season 1-1, this season 2-0

Newcastle (H) = Last season 0-2, this season 2-0

QPR (A) = Last season 0-1, this season 0-0.

6 points better off and good cameo's from Moses and Sturridge.

We now move on. It's a good point.

Well put mate!