QPR vs Chelsea

Kieran.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moses to start...

Ramires to NEVER play in RW position again!

Sturridge to Start

I can't believe it took 60+80 mins for RDM to see this....

He is going to give us BIG problems with his NEGATIVE thinking - he's even more negative than me at the min....

Don't care about Nando, care more about the teams performance at the moment - which has so much better but is way too late imo. We have allowed them too much composure, and too less attacking brilliance. Wrong team started imo, Ramires as a wing doesn't work yet Roberto always seems to play him there. I would happily take a draw from this poor performance.

Flop of the match: Referee, missed four penalties.

Are you kidding? FFS let's not be the forum that blames the referee for everything, those penalty shouts were controversial.

Flop of the match: The whole fucking team and RDM. Terrible performance.

Are you kidding? FFS let's not be the forum that blames the referee for everything, those penalty shouts were controversial.

Flop of the match: The whole fucking team and RDM. Terrible performance.

Poor performance has to be pointed out, be that the team and/or the referee.