QPR vs Chelsea

Kieran.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parking the bus to QPR are we? How dissapointing RDM...How on earth are we going to keep possession of the ball. Hope Oscar comes on very early. Same with Moses. Leaving too much of the creative work to Hazard. If this backfires get ready to face everyone's wrath RDM...

Pretty much what I was expecting then. Having both of Bertrand and Ramires on the wings could be a bit overkill defensively but I trust Di Matteo to have got it right once again. :blue scalf:

Fucking disgrace, it really is, what about Sturridge?. He's a cracking player, he needs to start this game, two strikers against QPR is what can really trouble them. Bertrand left wing... ah ffs.

Ivanovic at RB too really?. Well it might not be as bad as it seems, he might bring Azpic and Moses on later.

Parking the bus to QPR are we? How dissapointing RDM...How on earth are we going to keep possession of the ball. Hope Oscar comes on very early. Same with Moses. Leaving too much of the creative work to Hazard. If this backfires get ready to face everyone's wrath RDM...

I can only assume RDM expects QPR to come out at us all guns blazing.

Expected lineup. RDM has shown nothing to imply that he believes Moses or Oscar are ready for a start.

This is defensive overkill though...I'm pretty sure he wasn't going to be Chelsea manager next season anyway but the constant defensive tactics are not helping his chances one bit.

Expect no wing play. Everything cramped up in the center. QPR park the bus, frustrate us and we won't have any width at all. Until Moses and Oscars come. Our wings are gonna be super super shit even when we have potentially 4 wingers.

RDM is clearly worried about there attacking fullbacks Fabio and Bosingwa, both will get forward so it makes sense to play Bertrand and Ramires, as they will need to stop them as Ivanovic and Ash will be busy dealing with SWP and Park so a smart move from Robbie.