QPR vs Chelsea

Kieran.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?146756-naughty-but-nice

This is why I think it would be a great justice to football in general if we smash them today. Not only are they are poor excuse of a club (The football equivalent of a mutated child you lock up in your basement), they are dark, petty and horrible human beings in general who deserve to be thrown in jail or have some sort of terrible misfortune inflicted upon them. Those comments...especially that Muamba one...No heart, much like their club. Let's erase this black stain from football.

IT'S MATCH DAY!!!

LET'S FUCK SHIT UP, AND LET'S FUCK THEM UP!!!

BUT THEY'RE ALREADY FUCKED UP, SO AS LONG AS WE WIN, IT'S JOB DONEEE!

FUCK YEAH!!!!

(I feel like some sort of Chelsea Ultra right now.)

And for the first time in years, Bosingwa will be a key player for Chelsea.

I 'lol'ed at this :lol:

Mark Hughes becoming a bigger twat every year

Never liked him to begin with. From all the players who played for us, he is definitely one of my least favorite.

YES!!! It is finally match day :yay: :yay: :yay:

I feel alive again! :D

What's wrong with that.... ?

Bertrand at RB for a start, there is something wrong with that, we have Ivanovic and Cesar at RB and Bertrand is a LB. Also no way should Ivanovic start at CB when we have Luiz and Cahill fit tbh mate

Bertrand at RB for a start, there is something wrong with that, we have Ivanovic and Cesar at RB and Bertrand is a LB. Also no way should Ivanovic start at CB when we have Luiz and Cahill fit tbh mate

I am WELL aware Ryan is LB but when I QUICKLY typed that, I thought of left as in my left on screen, simple mistake buddy.

YES!!! It is finally match day :yay: :yay: :yay:

I feel alive again! :D

And things are gonna get stressful again. :lol:

The official Chelsea Twitter page?

Not necessarily. The journalists or those fellas who cover news on Chelsea will post it on Twitter and sometimes, they do it quicker than the official Chelsea Twitter account.