Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa

Porthos

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit, i wanted us to sign him as a replacment for JT... a young leader, fast CB, cheap, would be perfect for us even in the summer instead of Cahill.

What is wrong with Cahill as backup CB? Couple months ago, people here were saying he is beast with Terry. He isnt bad if you ask be, actualy the whole defence is cold-warm at Chelsea this year.

What is wrong with Cahill as backup CB? Couple months ago, people here were saying he is beast with Terry. He isnt bad if you ask be, actualy the whole defence is cold-warm at Chelsea this year.

Im fine with him as a backup, but the question is who's you starting CB's. If Terry can push for another season in top level so i wouldnt hurry to get a new CB, but if he cant i would buy a starting CB instead of Luiz/Cahill, because you wont keep 5 CB's in a team.

Cahill is more than good enough to start. Smashing defender who reads the game well and scores goals. Look at his last ditch tackle today. No idea why he is still under any scrutiny...from his own supporters

He's not been scrutinised he's just had a few poor performances and people have mentioned that.

Shit, i wanted us to sign him as a replacment for JT... a young leader, fast CB, cheap, would be perfect for us even in the summer instead of Cahill.

he's a good player, but a very dumb person. Bad temper also.

Clearly i wouldn't want him in my team :)

Cahill is more than good enough to start. Smashing defender who reads the game well and scores goals. Look at his last ditch tackle today. No idea why he is still under any scrutiny...from his own supporters

I don't think he's under scrutiny, I think he's rather something of a free license to leave his marker or be nowhere near he should be to cover his full back without ever be cricicized. Quite funny to compare Luiz's treatment after leaving Shane Long and Gary Cahill leaving Rickie Lambert last week.

Decent defender, all round and can do a lot of stuff, he's brave, works his socks off and blocks a fair amount of shots... Cool guy as well.

But he hasn't any facet of his game that particulary catch the eye. But he's the kind of player I'd like to have upfront, decent squad player

The number of times he fails to prevent one-on-one situations for the opposite's striker (especially in counter attacks)... i think its too much. Nobody talks about that but Cahill doesnt read the game so well when it comes to cover strikers, and prevent them from getting a crucial pass.

What a coup

Really? How can you be so sure? Guess we will find out if he really is or just a good player in FM.

If he was that good either we or another big club would have moved for him, and we did scout him recently as well.

Him, Yann Mvilla, Remy, all good on on FM, but maybe theres a reason other clubs never moved for them

Really? How can you be so sure? Guess we will find out if he really is or just a good player in FM.

If he was that good either we or another big club would have moved for him, and we did scout him recently as well.

Him, Yann Mvilla, Remy, all good on on FM, but maybe theres a reason other clubs never moved for them

Well I haven't played FM if that's what you trying to say

Im pretty sure some clubs were after Mvilla and Remy.

Im pretty sure some clubs were after Mvilla and Remy.

We nearly signed him in the summer and obviously passed up the chance this window, as did Liverpool and Spurs, who were alos rumoured to be in for him

Mvilla was looked at by Utd but his discpline problems put them off

No big clubs is what I mean