BlueLion.
Followers 3

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This an insult to not only Willian but Football in general. To make the statement that Moses is on the same level as Willian is as ridiculous as it gets. Willian is a top player. I'm not exaggrating w

My MOTM. See what faith in a player and a manager willing to try things does? Conte deserves immense credit for this.

Jamie Redknapp on Victor Moses: "It's nice to see a young English talent getting a chance". Moses has 24 caps for Nigeria and is nearly 26 lol 

Posted Images

We could of had this guy being a very useful squad player for us. Instead we let him go so we can pay £30 million pound for another attacking midfielder that we absolutely did not need, just for the sake of satisfying Jose's fetish for spending money, and to a rival as-well.

This club really does baffle me sometimes.

The thing that makes it so crazy is that the #6 attacking midfielder barely would have played anyway. He would have started maybe 10 games all year and most of those in domestic cup games.

• Like 1

At least people are talking about Moses for a change when Liverpool is playing, not Sturridge..

Well at least we know he will hit the back of the net every week at our peril ;)

Willian > Moses.

Brilliant goal from Big Vic though.

But the problem is that do you need a very expensive acquisition (Willian) who will be expecting plenty of first team playing time while competing with other expensive buys (Hazard, Mata, Oscar ect) who will also want playing time meaning some may very well not be happy and cause friction in the dressing room. Or have someone like Moses who in comparison cost pittance, is a hard worker, versatile along the attacking three (and as a striker) and is happy to be a squad player for us?

• Like 3

But the problem is that do you need a very expensive acquisition (Willian) who will be expecting plenty of first team playing time while competing with other expensive buys (Hazard, Mata, Oscar ect) who will also want playing time meaning some may very well not be happy and cause friction in the dressing room. Or have someone like Moses who in comparison cost pittance, is a hard worker, versatile along the attacking three (and as a striker) and is happy to be a squad player for us?

Don't get me wrong, I love Moses (if you read through this topic you'll find I'm probably the most pro-Moses person on this forum) - but Willian is the better player. However I totally agree with you that Willian was a luxury signing, and £25 million we could have spent on enticing a half-decent forward.

• Like 1

Have we given liverpool a strong challenge for the title by letting them have moses and sturridge??

There is more chance of Everton challenging for the title than Liverpool.

Don't get me wrong, I love Moses (if you read through this topic you'll find I'm probably the most pro-Moses person on this forum) - but Willian is the better player. However I totally agree with you that Willian was a luxury signing, and £25 million we could have spent on enticing a half-decent forward.

uhm uhm... say what??? :)

There is more chance of Everton challenging for the title than Liverpool.

They have much better owners than Everton ... I have been worried since they took over ,,,Anfield will be rebuilt as a 60000+ stadium ..

They will invest in the team .. If Rodgers doesnt deliver they will bring in an experienced guy . I t might take 5 years but the Scousers are a REAL

threat...Everton will not progress as long as Kenwright owns them

I'd consider Eto'o a half decent forward. Seems like half decent wasn't good enough against Everton.

Should go big this winter.

They have much better owners than Everton ... I have been worried since they took over ,,,Anfield will be rebuilt as a 60000+ stadium ..

They will invest in the team .. If Rodgers doesnt deliver they will bring in an experienced guy . I t might take 5 years but the Scousers are a REAL

threat...Everton will not progress as long as Kenwright owns them

Long term maybe, but i don't see the big fuss off this current Liverpool squad, their just been over-hyped like they were under Kenny control.

They imo will finish 6th or 7th depending how long it takes for Everton to get fully intergrated to Martinez's philosophy.

well at least pool fans must be thinking the same about Shelvey.

TBH always thought the guy as an interesting player with the right amount of aggression (perhaps a bit too much at times) and some quality passing the ball. Would have gone for him as a HG squad player for the right price. And only 21 btw...