Banter gone to far!

Ben.

So today I was sitting in class next to a manc mate of mine, who started picking on Chelsea, how we 'fluked the champions league', and so on, mouthing off a few of our players. I don't mind a bit of banter, but I was short of having steam pouring out of my ears putting up with what was coming out of this clown's mouth. If it wasn't for him being a mate of mine, probably would have gotten up and belted him one! :P Let's here your stories of banter gone possibly a bit too far and what followed as a result. GO!

KTBFFH

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone slagged off Chelsea last week on holiday in Wales... some geezer comments on my chelsea top.. "Chelsea are shit bud" So my reply was simple. "EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS MATE" soon shut his mouth.

Haha been there, done that one mate! So many people slag us off, you can't deny the fact we're DOUBLE winners though hahaha!

Where do I start ? Almost every away game in the 80s started with banter and ended with arrests, punch ups or full scale riot. Maybe I should do an article :ph34r:

Nowadays its at work- amazing how many Man Utd 'fans' there are giving it large who have never been to Manchester and have no affiliation with the club. The Yid fans at work(2) have been strangely quiet of late :kiss:

how we 'fluked the champions league'

It doesn't matter that we got battered every game. Domination of a football match does NOT give you a divine right to win. Just as Barcelona's 'Tiki Taka' is a viable tactical option so is defending and countering. I'm sorry but you can't win a Champions League trophy by blind luck. On the surface yes it probably appears as such, but below the surface the players put a shit load of effort in and deserved everything they got.