Javier Hernandez

Stats

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hernandez scores goals but really, he's quite a limited player. Apart from that and maybe just his workrate, he hardly offers anything else in the team's play. You will only see him when you provide him chances in the penalty box. Otherwise, he's practically goes AWOL.

Well this is what Chelsea have been missing.

We dont need someone who can create stuff outside of the box, we got a fuckload of creativity, especially with Fabregas here now.

We need someone who can do tap-ins, score goals from inside the box. This is what Costa does, and i wouldnt say no to another type of player like that.

If United would sell him for a fair price then I would love him here but sadly and understandably they won't.

I think the club can still give a try though.

Facing prospects of not being registered in squad, and the club seeking to reduce payroll - there may be a chance they will sell cheap.

Said it time and again .. Perfect 2nd striker for us, different than Costa (more of a poacher) which gives us kind of different dynamics in the game .. proven PL scorer ... and is what 25 or 26 ... United would let him go below 20m ... He is just in the wrong team with loads of competition...

Said it time and again .. Perfect 2nd striker for us, different than Costa (more of a poacher) which gives us kind of different dynamics in the game .. proven PL scorer ... and is what 25 or 26 ... United would let him go below 20m ... He is just in the wrong team with loads of competition...

Good movement off the ball, pacey, and top finisher. Man U may sell cheap, he wants to go so he may press the issue if we're interested.

Good movement off the ball, pacey, and top finisher. Man U may sell cheap, he wants to go so he may press the issue if we're interested.

Problem is we wouldnt go after him moreover Remy is done it seems ... I think Jose doesnt like strikers who are below 6 feet in height ...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You