Chelsea 2-3 Man City

James

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that we are without Marin, I would like to see Sturridge start wide right. Yes he is wildly inconsistent but with no Mata, Oscar or Marin our options are very limited.

It's the same limited team as last season. When you think about it not much has actually changed.

this is the acid test for fernando torres. if he can't tear through savic and lescott, then i think we need to bring in a first choice forward

No, no, no.

This is exactly the pressure we and primarly media has been putting on Torres the whole time. And i believe he just feels it. We should just give him a few games to see if he countinous his form from EURO. If not, ok, let's buy Cavani or someone other, whatever. But from my point of view he's just not the kind of footballer that performs under pressure and competition in the team won't help him.

No, no, no.

This is exactly the pressure we and primarly media has been putting on Torres the whole time. And i believe he just feels it. We should just give him a few games to see if he countinous his form from EURO. If not, ok, let's buy Cavani or someone other, whatever. But from my point of view he's just not the kind of footballer that performs under pressure and competition in the team won't help him.

torres is long past the excuse of pressure. the decision needs to be made this month and we can't wait till the end of the month to see whether torres is in form simply because of the risk of losing our preferred targets.

anyway we need a centre-forward after lukaku's loan. i think it should be a first-choice forward

As i said on the first page for me the performance is the most important thing a week before the season starts properly... I would obviously love to beat them but ill happy if we produce a good showing whatever the result...

I know that he probably wont play, let alone start but I would absolutely love to see Hazard and Mata play together today.

Same, i know mata hasn't been back long but this is the last real chance before the season properly starts so it would be great to give them one real game together...