Oscar

themightyblue

Oscar + cash for you know who. Good deal for all involved. Both clubs get their midfielde sorted for the next 10 years potentially and neither side comes out of the deal looking bad. Both clubs get great players.

Pogba would be our one "splash" signing and the midfield player José said he wanted. Falcao, Pogba, and another depth squad signing or two and we're set.

If they really want Oscar the only thing I can envision us selling him for is either a ridiculous overpayment(40m or higher) or a deal that involves "you know who" and cash. Granted with the amount of money Juve made this year they could just buy him outright and sell Pogba to the highest bidder but I doubt Jose or our board will let Oscar go unless we get what many think we want.... Paul.

We're not getting Pogba, we won't pay the transfer fee and even more importantly the wages he demands, which are a lot more than what Hazard gets.

Oscar should never be sold this summer unless we bring a WC winger or CAM. We can't go with Hazard, Willian and Cuadrado + another aquad option who's gonna be a gamble. Like him or not, Oscar was good for our attacking game last season, when he didn't play it was Ramires, Remy or Cuadrado, and we usually looked less flowing.

I also can't see Juve paying more than 35m euros for him, which is not enough.

Marina Granovskaia is that you? Where has Pogba let his wage demands be known? furthermore where has he said he wants to leave Juventus?

Hmm, if Pogba want to come and Oscar want to leave, I think the swap deal is not bad. Willian as our no 10 and we buy one more winger or we go 433 permanently without buying any winger, probably Mikel stay as we need enough backup for our 3 CM.

I think Oscar to Juventus would be a good swap for both parties if Chelsea gets another cm or a backup to ramires-matic -cesc

Also, I think Juve could pickup RVP as well allowing Morata to play supersub and tevez eventually to return to argentina.

We're not getting Pogba, we won't pay the transfer fee and even more importantly the wages he demands, which are a lot more than what Hazard gets.

Oscar should never be sold this summer unless we bring a top winger or CAM. We can't go with Hazard, Willian and Cuadrado + another squad option who's gonna be a gamble. Like him or not, Oscar was good for our attacking game last season, when he didn't play it was Ramires, Remy or Cuadrado, and we usually looked less flowing. Unlike them he links up great with Cesc, Willian and Hazard, that's not something you should just give up on imo. We saw that Schurlle, Salah and for now Cuadrado, couldn't do this.

I also can't see Juve paying more than 35m euros for him, which is not enough.

if we get pogba, cesc will be shifted to a no.10. or maybe we change to a 4-3-3 which probably would suit us better. so basically, it would be hazard, willian, cesc, cuardrado, remy for 3 positions.

if we get pogba, cesc will be shifted to a no.10. or maybe we change to a 4-3-3 which probably would suit us better. so basically, it would be hazard, willian, cesc, cuardrado, remy for 3 positions.

and pogba can definitely play as a 10 like yaya was used at city under Mancini.