Daniel Sturridge

the wes

hahahaha... some of the comments here are hilarious. i guess jealousy and our pathetic striker situation plays a big part in this bitterness.

Torres fanboys - he didn't pass to him remember; he doesn't have problems passing to a World Class striker like Suarez

Hated him here hate him still now. Arrogant fucking tit.

YEAH. WE GOT TORRES INSTEAD. THE LOVELY INNOCENT LITTLE BLONDE.

On topic: I honestly dont understand where this fucking bashing on him comes, calling him arrogant and whatnot.

Young, talented and lots of potential he wanted to play. We didnt let him do that. Now he does, and see what happens.

YEAH. WE GOT TORRES INSTEAD. THE LOVELY INNOCENT LITTLE BLONDE.

On topic: I honestly dont understand where this fucking bashing on him comes, calling him arrogant and whatnot.

Young, talented and lots of potential he wanted to play. We didnt let him do that. Now he does, and see what happens.

Didn't wan't Torres either, wrong player, too higher price and a mess from the off.

I won't go on as I can see by your sig that you liked Sturridge, so as I respect that you liked him, then respect I couldn't stand him.

Didn't wan't Torres either, wrong player, too higher price and a mess from the off.

I won't go on as I can see by your sig that you liked Sturridge, so as I respect that you liked him, then respect I couldn't stand him.

You are of course free to have your own opinion.

But like I said, I dont understand what makes you (and others here for that matter) hate or dislike him so much.

Damn right I am.

Ok. Avoiding the question here. My guess is that you do that because you (as most others) cannot explain WHY you dislike him.

You just go on about and throw out stuff as "arrogant", "selfish" and whatnot. Words that dont mean anything.

Ok. Avoiding the question here. My guess is that you do that because you (as most others) cannot explain WHY you dislike him.

You just go on about and throw out stuff as "arrogant", "selfish" and whatnot. Words that dont mean anything.

Over rated one dimensional English player with a fucking shit attitude and one foot,

Typifies this country and who play for it.

Any good for you? And remember it's my opinion.

You just answered your own question,selfish

I dont care much about the arrogant part since it had little to do with how a player act on the pitch,but being selfish can be a huge deal.

How many times didnt we complain how selfish sturridge was?

Dont get me wrong,a striker should be abit selfish,but when another player has a much better chance to score he should still pass the ball to that player imo