FIFA Ultimate Team Thread

Melanicus

The team i'm targetting. Already got upto 10k twice but used the coins on 2 7500 packs already so skint but this is the team i will use throughout my FUT Campaign.

http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/306817/

Also it's brilliant you can use 3rd kits now and you can have like the 3rd kit as a home kit and the home kit as the away kit. Great touch.

The team i'm targetting. Already got upto 10k twice but used the coins on 2 7500 packs already so skint but this is the team i will use throughout my FUT Campaign.

http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/306817/

Also it's brilliant you can use 3rd kits now and you can have like the 3rd kit as a home kit and the home kit as the away kit. Great touch.

What console are you playing on & what division are you in?

It's not even out yet so i've not played a game but the web app is active. PS3/PS4.

ok...I am still playing on the FIFA 13....Ok my 41212 is still a work in progress. I am not that skilled, so I can't afford Hazard or Mata. However, I am able to get Oscar, David Luiz & Ba. Here is a link to my squad.

First UT 14 TOTW out in roughly half an hour. Might be wise to invest in some players, TOTW1 players always rise after a few months.

Yeah, I have 31k right now and I am thinking about investing in a TOTW pacey player as I wont be buying the game until November or whatever, but that is always the risk of him getting a second TOTW and you lose some money...

Fifa 14 UT is better than 13 IMO.

The only issue is heading is way too overpowered. And the problems with occassionally you winning but getting the loss is still there. But overall its a better game.

Kind of annoying though being 4-0-0 yet it actually says 3 wins 1 loss.

With my team my starting lineup is the Dortmund team apart from left back and goalkeeper were i have Jordi Alba and Rene Alder respectively.

-------------------------Adler----------------------

Pizcnek-----Subotic------Hummels------Alba

----------Sahin-----Bender----Gundogan-----

Blasawhatitsface--------------------------Reus

--------------------Lewandowski-----------------

On the bench i have Ramires, who is the ultimate super sub, that new forward Dortmund brought, Santana to rotate with Subotic and Hummels. Even Lahm is a sub Pizcnek is that good (i know i have probably spelt him wrong, can't be fucked with google right now). Wiedenfella my sub keeper.

I strongly recommend Subotic and Hummels as CB's so strong in the air and the tackle and score their fair share from corner kicks too.

I strongly recommend Subotic and Hummels as CB's so strong in the air and the tackle and score their fair share from corner kicks too.

On my top squad I have Baines - Shawcross - Lescott - Glen Johnson for my back 4. In FUT Online seasons, I have come very close in winning both Div 5 & Div 4. On my 2nd squad I have Bertrand - Luiz - Cahill - Azpi. Another solid back 4.

Opened a few packs but got only shit. I need Drogba and Erikson to complete my team but they're like 15k each grrr. Gonna be up all night, i'm regretting getting 2 packs with my 15 k, tosser.

Then i need to bang the chem cards on everyone. I need already 100k lol. Next Friday, £50 is going straight on it. I certainly wont be spending nearly as much as i did on FUT 13 though. No way.

Opened a few packs but got only shit. I need Drogba and Erikson to complete my team but they're like 15k each grrr. Gonna be up all night, i'm regretting getting 2 packs with my 15 k, tosser.

Then i need to bang the chem cards on everyone. I need already 100k lol. Next Friday, £50 is going straight on it. I certainly wont be spending nearly as much as i did on FUT 13 though. No way.

Packs are only good for contracts really, i got lucky once with Thiago Silva (who i then sold on for 140k) but that aside i have got fuck all player wise.

Packs are only good for contracts really, i got lucky once with Thiago Silva (who i then sold on for 140k) but that aside i have got fuck all player wise.

^+1 on this

You can find deals if you look - that is how I got Side Show Bob & Oscar. I wish I could find a deal for Ashley Cole, but Baines & Bertrand have been good finds for me @ LB. Also Demba Ba & Milan Lalkovič has been finds as well. My best strikeforce is Ronaldinho & Jô. It's a joy to play w/ those guys. Sometimes the best buys are not the top names. Find the people that can fit into your squad & that you can manipulate the best on the pitch.