FIFA Ultimate Team Thread

Melanicus

On FIFA 13 coins were easy to sell, on FUT 13 they go for peanuts. Atm i can't even sell 600,000 for £60. That's depressing.

On this site http://www.fifacoinsonline.com/ 1,000,000 coins go for £170, yet i can't get £150 for 1,300,000? Something wrong with this FIFA.

They have 48 hours I think...

I emailed them on the 23rd of february.

So i have emailed them again today. Don't think they are gonna do anything. Even though i have bought every fifa for the last 6 years, am a FUT founder, have the ultimate edition and EA season ticket...

But i keep forgetting EA don't give a shit.

I emailed them on the 23rd of february.

So i have emailed them again today. Don't think they are gonna do anything. Even though i have bought every fifa for the last 6 years, am a FUT founder, have the ultimate edition and EA season ticket...

But i keep forgetting EA don't give a shit.

How did you contact them? By your Origin account is that best and fastest way...

I bought some FIFA Points a while ago and it didnt go through, they gave back my money via PSN Credits in 24hrs!

How did you contact them? By your Origin account is that best and fastest way...

I bought some FIFA Points a while ago and it didnt go through, they gave back my money via PSN Credits in 24hrs!

Yeah i submitted the official report via my origin account...

I also think, that is easier to trace, because a payment has been made. As far as they know i could have just deleted my team and said i have lost everyone...

Yeah i submitted the official report via my origin account...

I also think, that is easier to trace, because a payment has been made. As far as they know i could have just deleted my team and said i have lost everyone...

Yeah, makes sense! :)

Lol, at first that makes me laugh, and then i look at it and realise he spent about 150 pounds of real money on a fitness card... LOOL.

LOOOOL, it was me buying! :ph34r:

How the hell did you get 1.3 mil in coins. You must have been seriously lucky in packs... <_<

I have/had 1.9mi. Bought a decent team for about 600k and will make real money on the rest...

Well, I absolutely love to trade. About 600-700k I won trading, 289k from games and the rest from buying packs (I think I spent about 140 dollars on it)! :)

I have/had 1.9mi. Bought a decent team for about 600k and will make real money on the rest...

Well, I absolutely love to trade. About 600-700k I won trading, 289k from games and the rest from buying packs (I think I spent about 140 dollars on it)! :)

Fair enough...

I have 67...

Come%20at%20me%20bro%21.jpg