FIFA Ultimate Team Thread

Melanicus

Does Chemistry really matter that much? I've read so much that it does but i just played a guy who had 60 chemistry, no links in his players at all and he played better than me at times. Drew 3-3. I am getting a bit sick of FUT already though, played over 100 matches already, got 240,000 coins waiting for some great Serie A IFs to come out but i don't really enjoy it that much. You always come up against some guy with absolute pace whore players and almost every shot goes in if its around the edge of the box. Even the 91 paced guys with 65 shooting seem to score like their shooting is 86! I have 1 pace whore striker but that's it, his shooting is 76 yet he scores when he wants.

Most games i play have sooo many goals and i really hate the high through ball, it's as glitched as fuck. Got relegated from division 1 online, bit pissed off about that too lol.

Does Chemistry really matter that much? I've read so much that it does but i just played a guy who had 60 chemistry, no links in his players at all and he played better than me at times. Drew 3-3. I am getting a bit sick of FUT already though, played over 100 matches already, got 240,000 coins waiting for some great Serie A IFs to come out but i don't really enjoy it that much. You always come up against some guy with absolute pace whore players and almost every shot goes in if its around the edge of the box. Even the 91 paced guys with 65 shooting seem to score like their shooting is 86! I have 1 pace whore striker but that's it, his shooting is 76 yet he scores when he wants.

Most games i play have sooo many goals and i really hate the high through ball, it's as glitched as fuck. Got relegated from division 1 online, bit pissed off about that too lol.

I always go for 100 chemistry and try to make sure every individual player has 9 chemistry. Individual chemistry is more important than team chemistry so i am told. Team chemistry comes into effect when you make subs as if you have 100 chemistry then the subbed player will get 8 or 9 chem. But apparantly individual chemistry is what affects a players movement and things like that. It won't effect thier pace or actual ability, but will affect thier vision, fitness, movement etc. So i am told. At the start i had a 33 rated chem team for 2 games whilst i was resting my first team and they felt sluggish and it felt weird, but i don't know how much of a difference there is between an 80 chem and a 100 chem or something.

Well, I've played enough games with this team to give you some of my thoughts on it.

I started with EA fucking me from top to bottom. 3 streak of disconnected games on Online Div2. Got really pissed of and decided to give an offline seasons a try (I am on Div1 already). I found out that my team is great, but lacks 5 star skillers (Fabregas is 3star for instance), so dribler players might get upset.

I usually play on a 4-1-2-1-2, but since FIFA 13 is extremelly hard to defend, I've decided to give a try to 4-3-3. It has been just fantastic, my team is packed in midfield and my through balls are super lethal. If you guys are low in coins and like a more condensed middle for a game, 4-3-2-1 will do. I recomend those formations to anyone...

Now on individual performances:

- Aguero: Superb, no need to prolongue myself!

- Hazard: Mixed feelings tbh. He has an amazing pace, is a Chelsea player, but he just doesnt have that special treat. He is not a 5star and does not have a high shooting rate for a 87 overall. If you have got the skill, you dont need the shooting, since you will be in front of the goal all the time. Without it, you really need the shooting for midrange attempts. I know some cheaper players just as good. A 40-50k player.

- Di Maria: Great player, has pace, dribling, etc. Gave me some nice headers too, wich impressed me!

- Mata: Him and Luiz are the best CFC players on FUT (imo). Has everything I need. Could be a little better on marking, but hey, he is not a CM, so cant complain. I feel he is a bit waisted on LCM though...

- Garcia: A FUCKING BEAST. He is a fantastic B2B, gives so much balance for my team. Does it all.......and 5k!

- Fabregas: Excellent overall, defend and attack soooo good. His 3start skill is what make a 86 go for 30k I guess. It pains me not to be able to drible.

- Clichy: bought him for chemestry purposes. He is defnetly handling the job.

- Kompany: Here I got really mad. He is a stupid player, at least for me. I did not like him at alll. Should sell him, but do not know who to buy. 70k for this piece of shit. Any help?

- Ramos: Absolutly Spectacular!!! One of the best CBs in this game!

- Juanfran: Just like Gael, I bought him for chemestry purposes. He has pace, so that is all that I care.

- Hart: OK keeper for me. Did some really good saves and some bad misses too. Need more time to get to a conclusion.

- Valdes: About to give him a try.

- Puyol: Bad FUT player, just a bench for squad rating really.

- Ramirez: Good, not good enough to make to first team.

- Pedro: Mixed feelings, great player. I just dont like him in real life to be fair. LOL

- Ben Arfa: Just my best value for the money. 20k for a 5star, pacy, BPL? Bargain, amazing player!

- Higuain: Just bad, very bad. Got depressed.

- Benzema: Another BEAST, just not as good as Aguero and does not fit well with Hazard.

Any further thoughts, ideas or help guys?

Hutcho, I would really apreciate if you were able to do something similar with your Bundesliga side. I would like to give it a try once I get bored of my team!

UT made me smile today. :)

Played some bloke yesterday... He beat me, it was quite a close match but fair enough... Then he sends me a message, giving it, (The usual your shit you cnut etc), so i am like lets have a rematch then. He then goes you got raped why would i play you again etc.....

Play today, come up against someone familiar... Its the same guy, and then i sit up and put my fifa head on, turn everything else off and I am up 4-0 by half time... :D .

I don't mind losing but it really annoys me when people start sending you abusive messages over it for no reason. So that made me smile today. :)

UT made me smile today. :)

Played some bloke yesterday... He beat me, it was quite a close match but fair enough... Then he sends me a message, giving it, (The usual your shit you cnut etc), so i am like lets have a rematch then. He then goes you got raped why would i play you again etc.....

Play today, come up against someone familiar... Its the same guy, and then i sit up and put my fifa head on, turn everything else off and I am up 4-0 by half time... :D .

I don't mind losing but it really annoys me when people start sending you abusive messages over it for no reason. So that made me smile today. :)

Hutcho whats your PSN bruvva? I hate it when someone sends me a message like that. I literally rage and break a controller because it's very, very, very rarely that I lose and when I do i get angry as it is but for them to send me a message I just lose it.

Hutcho whats your PSN bruvva? I hate it when someone sends me a message like that. I literally rage and break a controller because it's very, very, very rarely that I lose and when I do i get angry as it is but for them to send me a message I just lose it.

hutch007 :ph34r:

I got reeled in again when i saw Ribery as an in form, spent the £23.99 to get 4600 points, 30 premium packs. Was screwing when i got loads of shit except got Valdes in my last pack which was kinda ok but IF Ribery! he goes for over 1 million coins ffs. I've even used around 40,000 coins to try n get lucky but nope, fuck all apart from like 77 rated wank! Anyway, i'm in Division 1 online, so nearly won the league but u only get like 8k and a premium gold pack apparently but i'm sure i'll win it soon.

Got 340,000 coins too which is nice, 88,000 in matches and 120,000 trade profit. I will spend more if i see some real tempting TOTWs, just need to keep my job and all be fine lol.

I got reeled in again when i saw Ribery as an in form, spent the £23.99 to get 4600 points, 30 premium packs. Was screwing when i got loads of shit except got Valdes in my last pack which was kinda ok but IF Ribery! he goes for over 1 million coins ffs. I've even used around 40,000 coins to try n get lucky but nope, fuck all apart from like 77 rated wank! Anyway, i'm in Division 1 online, so nearly won the league but u only get like 8k and a premium gold pack apparently but i'm sure i'll win it soon.

Got 340,000 coins too which is nice, 88,000 in matches and 120,000 trade profit. I will spend more if i see some real tempting TOTWs, just need to keep my job and all be fine lol.

You got more money than sense son