The Boxing Thread

Ollie

Fury doesn't have a chance. He has size, he's one dimensional and very limited. Klitchsko stops him in 9.

Klitschko has the upper hand ofcourse but anything can happen in boxing. Look at Buster Douglas vs Mike Tyson, thats a prime example.

That's the biggest upset in sports history.

Yep and I'm looking forward to see Fury getting the better of Klitschko. He is very unpredictable and awkward. He will cause some problems for Klitschko.

This will be harder for Klitschko than people think imo.

Yep and I'm looking forward to see Fury getting the better of Klitschko. He is very unpredictable and awkward. He will cause some problems for Klitschko.

This will be harder for Klitschko than people think imo.

I think Fury will have moments of success, it could get a bit wild. Fury's bravado will get the better of him, he'll make a mistake. Also I have questions about his chin which Wlad will test. But we'll see.

Let's not act like it was some kind of masterclass performance. Rabbit punches, excessive clinching, etc. He did enough.

Bro do you know how hard it is to win against Klitschko? That was a masterclass performance. Ugly but masterclass, howmany opponents had no idea on how to beat Klitschko?

This performance reminds me of the May-Pac match. It was an ugly fight but it was still a masterclass tactic by Mayweather.

Almost everything was against Tyson: the fight was in Germany, Klitschko has way more experience, everyone hated Tyson, Tyson trashtalked alot so he had to back it up etc. To think that he has pulled it off after all off is an amazing feat. Even if you were rooting for Klitschko you have to admit that.

• 9 months later...

Fair play to Brook. He proved he is a great fighter but GGG's power was too much for him. It doesn't matter how many rounds you are up on the score card if your opponent breaks your eye socket and then slaps you around with thunderous power or a whole round. Then you have to stop the fight. I hope GGG goes for Eubank or Canello after Billy Joe Saunders! 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...