The Boxing Thread

Ollie

well done to Floyd, but what a horrible fight Pacquiao fought, he tried to outbox Mayweather instead of putting it on him! mayweather's height and reach was the difference, but what was Pac thinking!

LOOOOL everyone comparing Mayweather to Chelsea

In every major sport there is a cliche. Defence wins championships. Except in football it seems. Plus I wouldn't even give 2 mins to 95% of the people giving their opinions on this fight. None of them have seen a boxing fight in the past 5 years except tonight.

Told you guys, no one can beat Mayweather on points. His defense is too good to land any points from punches, You have to knock him out if you want to win.

I swear to god I knew Pacquiao would lose. I have been saying this for years, but there is one man who can beat Mayweather. That man is Amir Khan.

He is bigger, he has longer reach and he is faster. Khan if he fights correctly he can outpoint him.

bet this fight is a massive let down

Spot on.

Rightfully so.

Terrible tactics by Pac. Why stay in the middle against a defensive fighter with better reach? What was he thinking?

Awful. No volume, no angles, nothing. Floyd neutralized his whole game with the jab. Who would have guessed Floyd would outwork Manny? Manny fucked up and deserved to lose. I had it 8-4, but it seemed so more one sided than that.

What'd I say? Absolutely dominated him.

Absolutely disappointed in Pacquiao. Stood right in front of Floyd, didn't double jab to set his shots up, completely abandoned his hook. Awful, awful performance. Floyd did his thing and dominated Pacquiao. Looks like PacMan, honestly, was just there for the paycheck.

What a let down.

Pacman still haunted by the Marquez knockout and it showed big time. He was aleays known for his relentless and fearless attacks.. Without that he was shown to be a very average fighter!

Such a shame!

I can't stand Gayweather.

This just shows that there really isn't a God.