Seattle Sounders Vs Chelsea

James

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kakuta was very poor, i expected nothing from him when he got the ball, no flair or anything. De Bruyne just wasn't his day for me, but you can tell he's good, Piazon and Kane were very good. Can't see Kane being in our team though in the future, but he will definitely be premier league material. Piazon on the other hand you can tell he will be a good player.

Nice pre season so far though, two silly goals from Hilario the twat, besides that good. Lukaku nice to see him proving some people wrong who where going on about him. Oh and McEachran was just immense from me, only made one little mistake, besides that he was immense, got two assists as well.

Finally i can get on here ffs fucking traffic. Well i suppose everythings been said lol Hazard is the star of the show, he was absolutely brilliant. Shame they pegged us back to 2-2, the first 10 minutes was electric. Marin & Hazard scared them shitless and we looked like scoring every time one of them got the ball. Our defending was a shambles at times in that first half but it certainly kept the game entertaining. Shame we couldn't vag a couple more in the 2nd half from de Bruyne in particular but all in all, nice to see Lukaku, Hazard and Marin have superb cameo's.

Also that gold number and name look sexy. No star tho :P

Bring on PSG!

Lukaku nice to see him proving some people wrong who where going on about him. Oh and McEachran was just immense from me, only made one little mistake, besides that he was immense, got two assists as well.

Now that the DD & Supa Lamps combo is gone, shall we see Lukaku & Josh??? Nice setup by Josh for the first goal & excellent finish by Lukaku, who is only 19 years old...Monster in the making...Watch out Godzilla!!

Brief review die to exhaustion.

Good game, good workout for the lads. Some of the attacking play was very exciting and served to wet the appetite for next season. Eden Hazard in particular is clearly a class act. Marin, McEachran (bar the mistake), Lukaku, De Bruyne (ridiculously unlucky) and Piazon all impressed.

Hilario, Benayoun and Kakuta were all pretty poor but there are still a few games left for them to prove their worth.

But tonight was about the new Chelsea and the new Chelsea are a damn exciting team. The prospect of Mata, Oscar, Hazard and Torres all playing in the same team genuinely gives me butterflies in my stomach, great time to be a Chelsea fan.

Essien may not be as good as he used to be but he didnt do that bad tonight, thought he was decent and didnt lose possesion and did his trademark runs quite a few times