Seattle Sounders Vs Chelsea

James

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, a player can go play for our biggest rivals and help them finish higher then us in the league, and then be welcomed back in open arms? and he's been shite so far, I'd much rather KDB on the right side, as everything has gone down the left.

First of all, it was us that let him go to Arsenal. What should he have done? Refused? How can you possibly be angry at a player for going out on loan? And the "shite so far?" Give me a break. 25 minutes in and he's been fine. Had a great give and go with Marin and hasn't done anything wrong. Haters need to hate and without Kalou and Malouda around it seems Benayoun is the new guy to go after. When he is (likely) sold, wonder who it will be next.

Impressed by Marin and Lukaku, will help the club a lot during the season.

Unimpressed by Josh, Lukaku and Benayoun.

And what do you think about Lukaku? Because I'm impressed by his performance whereas Lukaku is not really shining.

McEachran and Mikel are below par atm. That's why our ball retention is so crap. Also Ferreira has not really kept his side tidy. All this side offers is the pace of the offense line bar benayoun who has been crap, too.