Barnsley Vs Chelsea

DavidEU

Least unlike Livscum we were away from home...that would've been even worse

Joe Cole yeh worked his socks off.

I hope Grant gets the sack.He should've had them fired up for the second half but didnt.Should've made decent subs but didnt why keep Moulda on for the next half?!That was just arg!!!

Inconstident results and no more Wembly this season for us :(

Revenge time Weds and we bloody better win that.

We're in same postion as Livscum.Only can win one cup and chances of that.Pfft.

Edited by Laylabelle

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grants taking the right piss if he thinks thats acceptable. And as for the Russian twat, let Jose go so we could lose out to Spurs then Barnsley ffs? Fuck right off. The club is being turned into a bigger joke everyday and we have to suffer the consequences. Totally sick of this.

I simply cannot fathom how shite we were. Barnsley thoroughly deserved to win.

Cudicini 3, Belletti 5, Bridge 5, Terry 6, Carvalho 5, Essien 6, Ballack 5, Wright-Phillips 6, Malouda 1, Joe Cole 7, Anelka, 5

Send that cunt Malouda out with Grant, what a waste of space he is.

Completely agree, That yid cunt shouldnt be allowed on the fucking team bus tonight, Leave the cunt to rot in darkest Yorkshire. How the fuck did he come to the conclusion that Malouda should play today? He's been fucking pony for months.

I am more pissed off than I have ever been, and thats saying something with this season in mind.

If Grants still in charge on Monday then Roman should fuck off too. :rant:

what did malouda do to get 1? run the right way? damn i'm stunned. I thought i felt shit after last seasons UCL semi......

Edited by OllieCFC

I feel that some of the Chelsea players didn't really put their all in, with Anelka standing out. I think Malouda was the worst, though, and that he should be gone with Grant soon.

Joe Cole showed commitment and desire but it wasn't enough, unfortunately.

i feel like a scouser, that so isnt good. I'm gonna get it so bad in the next week. I'm prepared tho

ollie .. you are worrying me!!!! i know things bad but tell me you havent started wearing a shell suit and develpoed a yearning to nick hud caps.

Cudicini 4, Belletti 5, Bridge 5, Terry 6, Carvalho 5, Essien 5, Ballack 5, Wright-Phillips 6, Malouda 1, Joe Cole 7, Anelka, 4

My ratings for today. I feel ashamed. Malouda was utter appalling and Anelka just didn't seem to care. Every single player played under-par today and it's a shambles. Grant can't do tactics and motivation for shit, the sooner he has gone the better.

What a load of bollocks! what can i say Grant as a manager is poor very poor he doesnt motaive the team! J.M did that he made them want to win and play hard for that win! i dunno what grant does to the team!

Joe cole was the only player on the pitch today for us

BUT...................

saying that we were totally out pld! did we even have a shot on target? they fully should have won that game

and Anelka just didn't seem to care.

There's nothing new there.

As long as Anelka is being paid a wage packet to suit him, he doesn’t give a shit.

He's a cunt.

Edited by Ryan C™

Why all the changes? because he didnt respect the opposition? didnt respect the cup? didnt have a bloody clue? By all means rest players, but whats wrong with having them on the bench just in case? What exactly was his plan B? Pizarro again? do me a bloody favour, I could do better than him in my wellies.

And yeah of course the players have to look at themselves, they didnt perform yet again, but lets be fair here, it must be bloody hard playing for a manager who constantly pisses about with the side, hasnt got a clue who to play in what position never mind what bloody game and is about as motivating as a bout of depression.