Barnsley Vs Chelsea

DavidEU

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IVE HAD IT WITH GRANT!!!!......JM had the quality to win matches solely on his Tactics.

For Eg: If we would be a goal down in first half, second half he would take off ferriera and put Essien there and it would be ATTACK ATAACK ATTACK for the whole of the next half!!!

Grant is SHIT!!!...YOU CAN FUCKK OFF GRANT!!!!...to lose against a lower division team like tht is appaling

yep ^^^^^^^^^^ totally true! J.M was a brilliant manager! yet grant hasnt got a clue and we cant say fuck off to R,A he has done brilliant for Chelsea with the cash so we just need a good manager

i dont care if RA goes. Hes losing the plot just as much as everyone else is. ATM we aint going no where. in the 3 seasons from 2003 and 2006 i was so happy, everything was perfect. in 2008 everything just seems to have blown up. were still challenging but dont look like winning it.

if we have that much stashed away then the supporters should have compo for watching todays shite and while we are talking of cash fine the players a months wages for lack of effort ... in fact why dont we start only paying them when we win? and everytime we lose one of them has to give away one of there cars

That money is roman's ollie !

Not from the minute he paid it into the account it wasnt. It was said at the time it would not need to be returned, his way of showing committment apparently. Then he went and got us Grant just to prove he'd got a sense of humour too.

I am disgusted by that performance. I have supported Chelsea since the age of four and I honestly cannot think of a worse performance. The only player on the pitch who earned his place in the team was Joe Cole, even Terry and Carvalho had off nights.

If a trophyless season results in Grant's sacking, so be it. In the space of a fortnight he has blown the only possibilities of silverware this season. If Barnsley can beat us, I can't wait till a trip to the Nou Camp. Abysmal.

What a horrible game. what a horrible season. We're aren't going to win anything and we deserve it too. Shame on everyone, Grant + the players (except Joey who worked his ass off). Any 11 from our squad should have been able to beat them but we didn't, Barnsley deffo deserved to win though. It is so embarrassing to be a Chelsea fan now, I especially feel bad for those of you who have friends that actually pay attention to the FA Cup.

The only thing that is remotely positive that I can take from this is that HAS be Grant's last season being boss. We have underachieved a hell of a lot under him and we'll deffo be trophy-less this season. If RA can't tell that something is wrong now... I've lost all hope.

Had a fucking awful day to be honest.

Get a splitting headache the whole way up there.

The trains fucked up around Birmingham, so was left sitting around in the cold for ages.

Got there, watched the biggest load of shit ever.

And on the train back, the bitch charged me an extra £13 for getting an earlier train back, even though there were louds of empty seats.

:( Awful day. Bring on Stadium of Light next Saturday. Can't wait.

Its gonna take a long time to get over this for all of us but the plus point is that we have time this season to sort things out. The players like Joe Cole and JT will be very hurt by this result and the performance and will be more motivated than ever to sort it out because its unacceptable.

We Have left still:

= A revenge mission at WHL

= Home Matches with Arsenal & Man Utd

= Race for the Premiership

= Battles for the Champions League

Now, i know it looks unlikely but we can still save this season. Its up to the players to sort themselves out and just play how they know. Even if we end up with nothing, i'll love to stuff yids, arse and mancs or even at least 1 or 2 of em. This season has been nothing short of a disaster but its not over yet. We can still do something. Spose we just have to try and get behind them as best we can.

Edited by OllieCFC

Its gonna take a long time to get over this for all of us but the plus point is that we have time this season to sort things out. The players like Joe Cole and JT will be very hurt by this result and the performance and will be more motivated than ever to sort it out because its unacceptable.

We Have left still:

= A revenge mission at WHL

= Home Matches with Arsenal & Man Utd

= Race for the Premiership

= Battles for the Champions League

Now, i know it looks unlikely but we can still save this season. Its up to the players to sort themselves out and just play how they know. Even if we end up with nothing, i'll love to stuff yids, arse and mancs or even at least 1 or 2 of em. This season has been nothing short of a disaster but its not over yet. We can still do something. Spose we just have to try and get behind them as best we can.

Absolutely no chance mate, In fact, if you look at it the other way, Everton are only five points behind us, and we have to go there. Your optimism is bold, But I certainly fear the worst