Barnsley Vs Chelsea

DavidEU

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would've been even more peed off had Man you had got through

But still after that happened it seemed it could be ours!!

But this is Grant world!

FFS Roman sort it out!We've gone back to the old days

We needed Lampard :( grr injury

we need

1. someone that can put in a decent corner

2. a better left back

3. a group of strikers that can be bothered in games otherthat the big ones and .....

to get rid of malouda and pizaro

Edited by pippin

ANOTHER FUCKING BAD GAME!!! :angry: :angry:

PISS OFF AVRAM GRANT, YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCKING DOOR IS!!! SERIOUSLY, I don't want him managing Chelsea next season, he's fucking useless, he never wins the important games. A good club does not need him as manager!

Lost two cups in three weeks. fantastic. <_<

Although I do imagine Barnsley deserving the win because they had a lot of inspiring team spirit, still, Grant should have pulled his finger out!!

And manager that has a clue esp when subbing.Brought Kalou on way later,should've been on second half from the start and who is bloody constident with results!!

Though wouldnt say take Carlo and Bridge.It was a mistake these things happen,we should've gotten ourselves in front way before that and been able to find an eqauliser.

Edited by Laylabelle

in my 13 seasons of supporting Chelsea, that really is the lowest of the low. i dunno what to say, i'm lost for words. This is worse than losing all the Champions League Semi's, its worse than that steve guppy equaliser 9 years ago, its worse than being 2-0 up against arsenal with 15 mins to go then losing 3-2. I'm embarraced as hell. All the stick and abuse i gave to liverpool fans when barnsley knocked them out, the abuse i gave to arsenal fans after man utd beat them 4-0 and the abuse i gave mancs today. I would rather lose to Man Utd 4-0 than lose to a shit mid table championship side like Barnsley. at the end of the day, we have no bottle. Look ar barnsley, they gave everything they had for the cause, they know technically they aint the best but they gave 110% and got through. Then you have us.......International superstars. Superstars my fucking arse! they can only play on a perfect pitch in the sun or nice weather/conditions. Away from home against a lower league team, in the wet conditions on a shit pitch they had absolute fuck all. You're only good if you can play in all conditions. Malouda, Essien and probably 6 others are a disgrace to the shirt and the badge after a performance like that. Is Grant gonna get the sack? i spose that game wasnt his fault really, the players are used to the system, they are all internationals and they just werent up for the battle. I feel so sorry for Joe Cole, he tried so hard, was magnificent but he cant do everything on his fucking own. got no help from anyone. Today i am thoroughly embarassed to be a Chelsea fan. End of!

I simply cannot fathom how shite we were. Barnsley thoroughly deserved to win.

Cudicini 3, Belletti 5, Bridge 5, Terry 6, Carvalho 5, Essien 6, Ballack 5, Wright-Phillips 6, Malouda 1, Joe Cole 7, Anelka, 5

Send that cunt Malouda out with Grant, what a waste of space he is.