Barnsley Vs Chelsea

DavidEU

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gana be surprised if they get another one to be honest.

They deserve it really.We've been shite,chances been given and yet nout

We're gana win sod all this season.Grant should've stuck as much as pos with the team that got us the results against West Ham and Olymp

We miss Lampard :(

That offside decision involving Jose Cole was poor and his reaction was entertaining. :whistling:

If we lose this and win nothing this season Grant must walk

He should have gone timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ago.

Edited by Ryan C™

No clue why no Drogba.Get Pizzaro instead woope.Lampard injured,we miss him and it shows

Big cup upset today....grrrrr...glad Man you,Liverpool and Arsenal are out would be more peed off if they werent out but still Grant is clueless again after getting it right for 2 games.

Come on Chelsea ffs!!!!Replay!!!!!

Edited by Laylabelle

how crap are we? for gods sake we need someone who can take decent corners! how many have we had in this game and we have hardley been a threat..... this is barnsley for christs sake

words fail me as to how shite anelka is

how crap are we? for gods sake we need someone who can take decent corners! how many have we had in this game and we have hardley been a threat..... this is barnsley for christs sake

words fail me as to how shite anelka is

Our corners have been a worry since Robben left I feel. Even Lampard's aren't brilliant.