Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunatly Hulk is completely overpriced here in Portugal, but still i wonder if he would do in England what he does in Portugal. I think Falcao is a better choice for the immediate :offtopic:

Its pretty common knowledge we need a decent right sided forward and with his scoring record and that left foot of his he'd be perfect especially because of his past with Villa-Boas, but I doubt Porto are going to want to dismantle a triple winning team especially not for less than their clauses allow readthemessage.gif

Its pretty common knowledge we need a decent right sided forward and with his scoring record and that left foot of his he'd be perfect especially because of his past with Villa-Boas, but I doubt Porto are going to want to dismantle a triple winning team especially not for less than their clauses allow readthemessage.gif

Realistically we can not we get all the quality players on the market - Neymar, Hulk, Sanchez, Falcao etc.

Realistically we can not we get all the quality players on the market - Neymar, Hulk, Sanchez, Falcao etc.

I'm sure Red Roman could afford them all and the astronomic wages that follow but with UEFA's financial fair play it seems kind of counter productive

Another key issue is whether the team truly needs a significant number of new players and that will not guarantee success. Or is the successful formula of buying players only in areas where there is a need. Example of why we as a striker at the moment we have three (Anelka, Drogba and Torres) .

I don't really think we need Falcao nearly as much as Hulk, he can play as a striker or on either wing.

we need to strengthen the squad in general look at last season we had 3 or 4 injuries at the same time and it caused no end of trouble, we let J.Cole, Ballack and Deco go and brought in Yossi (who only lasted a few months before suffering an Achilles injury while on international duty and put onto the long term injury list himself) and Ramires who in fairness is turning out quite well bearing in mind its his debut season.

But Hulk i would defiantly say is vital, if not him Sanchez or Neymar, little off topic but anyone know if Neymar can play out wide?

Man. City aperta cerco a Hulk

http://www.abola.pt/....aspx?id=271728

hulkdailystar.jpg

either that is bullshit or the Porto owner/chairman was talking bullshit when he said he would only let players go if the release clause was met..which in Hulk`s case is something like £91m. which i guess could be bullshit too.

i guess we will just have to wait and see but if the article is true then i wouldn`t mind Roman splashing 36m on Hulk. ideally it would be for less but in todays market there`s been bigger rip offs.

I don't really think we need Falcao nearly as much as Hulk, he can play as a striker or on either wing.

we need to strengthen the squad in general look at last season we had 3 or 4 injuries at the same time and it caused no end of trouble, we let J.Cole, Ballack and Deco go and brought in Yossi (who only lasted a few months before suffering an Achilles injury while on international duty and put onto the long term injury list himself) and Ramires who in fairness is turning out quite well bearing in mind its his debut season.

But Hulk i would defiantly say is vital, if not him Sanchez or Neymar, little off topic but anyone know if Neymar can play out wide?

I agree that the team has most need of flank players, but we can not get all the quality ones. Although neither Sanchez or Neymar Hulk I like such obvious choice would fall on one of them and not what we fans can do. It is clear that there should be no mistake last year after he was found replacements for leavers. I think the question of whether the attack will leave Drogba will stay until the end of August

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You