Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

Marcus Christenson @m_christenson

German media (Express) says #Chelsea & Leverkusen has agreed a deal for André Schürrle, said to be €20m. No mention of Kevin De Bruyne.

Daniel B. @dan_bu

Chelsea sign Leverkusen's Andre Schürrle for €20m, according to "Express". Völler and Mourinho have reportedly reached an agreement tonight.

Heung-Min Son will apparently soon join Leverkusen. So, De Bruyne might not be going there I suppose.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually everybody thought when he was bringing Özil and Khedira, that hes doing shit. But they develop very good.

Ozil directly contributed to 26 goals in 31 appearances before Mourinho signed him though.

There is a serious gulf in talent between Ozil and Schurrle. Ozil is a world class player. I don't know how you can compare the two. Jose in my opinion has started with a swing and a miss with this transfer.

There is a serious gulf in talent between Ozil and Schurrle. Ozil is a world class player. I don't know how you can compare the two. Jose in my opinion has started with a swing and a miss with this transfer.

You have to at least give him a game with us before saying it was a swing and miss.

According Kicker we are paying 20 Million EURO not pound.

And also there are rumours Aubameyang is changing to Germany. Dortmund OR LEVERKUSEN.

So there is hope, that Kevin is not included in the deal.

20 m is a good deal. dont get the fuss here about. he will give everything and is a hard worker. he is young too.

Exactly. If KDB isn't included in the deal, then we have bought a young talented player to add to our depth. He is also only 22, so he still has a lot of resale value if it doesn't work out.

You just don't pay this sort of money for someone who will "work hard and give his all". Any of our youth team players would do that without us having to pay a penny in transfers. For this sort of money I expect a lot and I know we won't get it.

You just don't pay this sort of money for someone who will "work hard and give his all". Any of our youth team players would do that without us having to pay a penny in transfers. For this sort of money I expect a lot and I know we won't get it.

Can you guys please stop complaining about the price?

Damn, it was the same shit when Ramires was bought.

Give it a break. He is mad young and has a lot of potential. Who with Mourinho will help to get the best out of him.