Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

Leverkusen are really making a mess out of it. As if it is our problem whether they sign a replacement or not. They simply should accept or refuse the bid and shut up. Wankers. NOt only have they been indiscret about our Schürrle interest, they also think they have to spread their contemplation about their transfer policy all over the media. As if any one gives a shit. Our bid is very good and the money should give them the flexibility to get a decent player in that position. From the very beginning only our board has the right to include any of our players into that deal, still they come out and say KDB or bust. Their behaviour is so dumb, unprofessional and impolite towards us. I say let these bitches fuck themselves. We are CFC FFS. we can have any player in the world. Sign s.o. else and/or Schürrle next year for 14m.

holzhäuser is known to be a prick. nothing new. he will go to us, i am sure in this case...they are just b#tching around.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leverkusen are really making a mess out of it. As if it is our problem whether they sign a replacement or not. They simply should accept or refuse the bid and shut up. Wankers. NOt only have they been indiscret about our Schürrle interest, they also think they have to spread their contemplation about their transfer policy all over the media. As if any one gives a shit. Our bid is very good and the money should give them the flexibility to get a decent player in that position. From the very beginning only our board has the right to include any of our players into that deal, still they come out and say KDB or bust. Their behaviour is so dumb, unprofessional and impolite towards us. I say let these bitches fuck themselves. We are CFC FFS. we can have any player in the world. Sign s.o. else and/or Schürrle next year for 14m.

spot on.

"We agree with Chelsea. Schurrle you buy for a specific transfer fee, and in return we borrow de Bruyne free for one year," says google translate.

http://www.sportal.de/bayer-leverkusen-de-bruyne-schuerrle-deal-klar-holzhaeuser-meckert-ueber-bvb-1-2013053027503100000

Norwegian Musings @normusings 13m

Holzhäuser:"We have agreed terms with Chelsea. They buy Schürrle and we'll loan de Bruyne for free next season. I assume Chelsea are 1/2

Norwegian Musings @normusings 13m

going to honor the agreement we have reached." 2/2

not bad. but i woulf prefer loaning him out to BVB. Schürrle is a transfer which indicates, that we will play a more counter-attacking style...

according to dailymail, de bruyne wants to wait a month before making his deicsion

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2333169/Chelsea-bound-Andre-Schurrle-desperate-Bayer-Leverkusen-ruin-dream-move.html

"We agree with Chelsea. Schurrle you buy for a specific transfer fee, and in return we borrow de Bruyne free for one year," says google translate.

http://www.sportal.de/bayer-leverkusen-de-bruyne-schuerrle-deal-klar-holzhaeuser-meckert-ueber-bvb-1-2013053027503100000

Simply, Leverkusen's manager Holzhäuser is pissed, because KDB seems to have more interest in joining BVB than Bayer. There was a similar situation with Bremen's CB Sokratis who told Leverkusen that he'd sign for them but a few days later signed a deal at Dortmund. Holzhäuser's statement is a cry of desperation ("We assume, that Chelsea hold their promises."), because he knows if we're going to sell/loan KDB, he'd probably join Dortmund.

Holzhäuser's a cunt and I could see him not selling Schürrle to us if we don't hold the agreement.

I don't really like this signing to be honest. De Bruyne is the better player of the two and he is going out on loan in this deal ? Hard to make any sense out of this shit.

Simply, Leverkusen's manager Holzhäuser is pissed, because KDB seems to have more interest in joining BVB than Bayer. There was a similar situation with Bremen's CB Sokratis who told Leverkusen that he'd sign for them but a few days later signed a deal at Dortmund. Holzhäuser's statement is a cry of desperation ("We assume, that Chelsea hold their promises."), because he knows if we're going to sell/loan KDB, he'd probably join Dortmund.

Holzhäuser's a cunt and I could see him not selling Schürrle to us if we don't hold the agreement.

yep. seems to be that they tried to find a replacement but cant and now he is coming back with the "oh yeah hold ya promises": f#ck him and leverkusen. let schürrle stay a year and buy him for 14 m and let leverkusen f#ck themselves.

@WhoScored: Andre Schürrle: Missed more clear cut chances (20) than any other player in the Bundesliga this season, whilst he scored only

Hope KDB f**ks off when his loan is over. Emenalo and co are clueless.

I've read some of the comments on this players thread...and I still don't see what the big fuss is about.

I get that he's still young and he can improve his overall game...but he's still a squad player at best.

I also understand that we lack squad depth...but is spending 20 million on squad depth the right thing to do?

I'd be happy with Hazard, Mata, Oscar and De Bruyne taking turns as the 3 attacking midfielders...as long as we SOLVE our CM/DM issues.

You're looking at it wrong, squad depth is vital as it comes, just because you think the player is 20 million doesn't mean his place isn't 20 million. Whatever helps with the team and doesn't let it become a consistent competition and rotational is worth it.

Also if you've noticed, all them attackers you mentioned are all the same, Schurlle adds something different to his game.

@WhoScored: Andre Schürrle: Missed more clear cut chances (20) than any other player in the Bundesliga this season, whilst he scored only

Hope KDB f**ks off when his loan is over. Emenalo and co are clueless.

After buying KDB, Courtois, Mata, Lukaku, Oscar, Hazard and much more they are now clueless?

After buying KDB, Courtois, Mata, Lukaku, Oscar, Hazard and much more they are now clueless?

Yep, the man that has a squad of 23 players on loan is f**king clueless.

Club has been a complete joke since he was appointed.

Well at least he's very quick. You can't teach speed. Also he is ONLY 22 years old. So he is really yet to hit his full potential. With his speed, he can become a monster player maybe if he just improves. Go to the Bale transfer thread and you'll see that the opening post is about Bale "struggling" at Tottenham. Not saying he can become Bale or anything, but with his pace there is potential for a much better player than he is right now.

I don't think we will spend 20m pounds. Must be less than that. Meanwhile KDB gets experience in the Champions League at Leverkusen.

I don't really like this deal to be honest. Mostly because I think De Bruyne can start straight away in place of Lampard. But I can at the same time see the board's side to it.

Nothing much we can all do really, except hope that Mourinho doesn't like loaning De Bruyne and wants to make him a part of the team (unlikely imo).

Gutted if KDB doesn't return to the club for the new season. £15m+ & KDB? Not a good deal imo - as nono says, KDB would have featured in a decent amount of games this season.

Gives us something different, is a part of a great German team, can play at striker as well. The price tag may be a little steep if the reports are true, but tbh i am quite happy with this signing. Loaning KDB back isn't great as he could play here in his own right.

We lacked squad depth last season, and Schurlle gives us a bit of a different option. It's not an area that was most important to be strengthening, but the window is gonna be a long one. Another good quality signing, who should fulfil a role. He also will have tremedous re-sale value, so rather this than buy a 32 year old, who we wouldn't be able to shift if we want to sell him down the line.