Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

Any news on this, or has it just gone dead in the last few weeks. Technically the window isn't open yet, so perhaps its done, just waiting, but haven't seen many reports.

his agent said he wants to chelsea. völler said, if they dont get a replacement, they wont sell him. problem is de bryune. i think there will be a decision, when we have a new coach. deal is still on though, just on pause.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Andre wants to join Chelsea in the summer," he told Bild. "It is his great desire to take the next step in his career in England."

His agent said this hope the deal falls through dont rate him at all! Want ola john to play for us!

"Andre wants to join Chelsea in the summer," he told Bild. "It is his great desire to take the next step in his career in England."

His agent said this hope the deal falls through dont rate him at all! Want ola john to play for us!

schürrle is much better than ola john. ola john's end product is awful. also he cant score for his life.

schürrle is much better than ola john. ola john's end product is awful. also he cant score for his life.

But he is a true winger and has much more potential.. He can beat a player and does not always do the same thing and shoots...

According to L'Equipe, the staff of Chelsea were informed of the imminent return of Jose Mourinho,

http://www.lequipe.f...-chelsea/371593

Thanks but I do not know much about the French fries tongue.

However, I trust your judgment Jose has already booked his flight. I believe, the club is waiting for him, the transfer market is just about ready to open, Roman prepared blanked checks & we all gonna whoop it up, then.

lequipe also said, that fellaini would join us in january....

i think he was going to but leroy fer didnt join everton because of injury problems. if had joined everton then fellaini may have gone in january

i think he was going to but leroy fer didnt join everton because of injury problems. if had joined everton then fellaini may have gone in january

yeah you could be right. still doubtful, how lequipe got information before english and german media in terms of schürrle.

The only thing that is holding up this transfer from going through is Leverkusen wants to get a replacement in first before letting Schurrle go. Other than that, the deal is pretty much done already.

Waste of transfer funds in my eyes. What is our fascination with this man? De Bruyne is 10 times the player he is and we're prepared to let him go. This club...sometimes it's just....

you cant compare KDB with schürrle. completely different sort of players...the one is a inisde-forward, the other one is a playmaker. KDB is not good on the wings, clearly stronger in the centre of the field.