Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except that it's worse for Sanchez. Schurrle is actually a starter at Bayer, Sanchez has started only 14 games at Barça this season. He has been absolutely dreadful usually falling out of the team as quickly as he gets into it. I've never seen a player blow hot and cold so rapidly. Though he always put 100% into every match, just a lot of the time his all isn't worth that much.

Considering the fact he has changed his game dramatically since his move. No longer taking players on and his skilled dribbling ability, he's slowly adapting to their system which completely neglects his strengths.

And to think Barca want Neymar. I know they have a tremendous record of Brazilians performing successfully, I just can't see it with Neymar. Doesn't fit them at all and I can't see him change his game

I can't trust figures reported by the British media at all. They don't even bother to convert € to £ and lift reports from other places and just report the same figure.

£20M = €23M

€17M = £20M

There's clearly a difference so I don't understand why they continue to do this.

I can't trust figures reported by the British media at all. They don't even bother to convert € to £ and lift reports from other places and just report the same figure.

£20M = €23M

€17M = £20M

There's clearly a difference so I don't understand why they continue to do this.

That's because they want to make us look like we're spending big bucks on players. The higher the price, regardless of currency, the better it is for them to say we're buying sucess and all that. Part of their agenda against us.

That's because they want to make us look like we're spending big bucks on players. The higher the price, regardless of currency, the better it is for them to say we're buying sucess and all that. Part of their agenda against us.

True. I've already seen this Schurrle transfer reported as a 50m deal (adding wages). They really hate us don't they? :clown:

It makes you wonder about other figures like £32m Hazard and £25m Oscar. Even Lukaku at £18m

im pretty sure oscar was 25m euros

Schurrle wouldnt fill a need, but he offers something a bit different than what we have now. Im just glad KDB wont probably be involved

True. I've already seen this Schurrle transfer reported as a 50m deal (adding wages). They really hate us don't they? :clown:

It makes you wonder about other figures like £32m Hazard and £25m Oscar. Even Lukaku at £18m

I'm pretty sure Oscar was 25m euros.

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2012/7/25/3186785/oscar-may-not-have-cost-as-much-as-the-english-media-would-lead-you

That's 22m euros firstly and there's also the fact Schurrle is very happy to do a job on the wing, contributes defensively and has immense work-rate as well as contributing offensively. He's also far more talented than Sturridge (just my opinion mind). Had Sturridge shown all of these qualities then maybe he wouldn't have been sold. So yes, nice job CFC

Schürrle is more mature, intelligent than Sturridge, but Sturridge is far more talented and unpredictable.

Still I'd rather have Sanchez, cos he is a little quicker, out and out winger, more experienced and skilled. Though it is not much a difference.

im pretty sure schuurle is faster than sanchez but they are both fast. and im sorry but he pisses on sturridge. there is no way sturridge would of got 22 caps for germany if he was german

im pretty sure schuurle is faster than sanchez but they are both fast. and im sorry but he pisses on sturridge. there is no way sturridge would of got 22 caps for germany if he was german

Schurrle isnt even that fast, no way near the pace of Sanchez.

A little skeptical to this buy, would rather see a speedy winger that can beat his man with pure pace, like Moses but better.

Schürrle is more mature, intelligent than Sturridge, but Sturridge is far more talented and unpredictable.

Still I'd rather have Sanchez, cos he is a little quicker, out and out winger, more experienced and skilled. Though it is not much a difference.

Like I said, just my opinion that Schurrle is more talented.

Leverkusen sporting director Rudi Völler is in London right now to negotiate the Schürrle to Chelsea transfer. Decision close. #CFC

Like I said, just my opinion that Schurrle is more talented.

Daniel B.@dan_bu57m

Leverkusen sporting director Rudi Völler is in London right now to negotiate the Schürrle to Chelsea transfer. Decision close. #CFC

Awesome mayne, that's just awesome XD.

Oh and Sturridge is shit :P

As some members have already stated, Oscar has been bought for 25 millions euros, not 25 millions pounds. I read on some brazilians site that his price was slightly over 60 millions reals. $R65m = €25m. So that makes sense (and £25m = $R77m...).

On the other hand, Hazard price tag is truly £32m. He cost €40m. Though, his wage is “only” £110k a week, while they say £150+k.

And Lukaku as far as I recal was 10M + bonuses (which could increase it to 18). But if he turns out good enough to earn those bonuses then he's good enough to warrant that fee.

As some members have already stated, Oscar has been bought for 25 millions euros, not 25 millions pounds. I read on some brazilians site that his price was slightly over 60 millions reals. $R65m = €25m. So that makes sense (and £25m = $R77m...).

On the other hand, Hazard price tag is truly £32m. He cost €40m. Though, his wage is “only” £110k a week, while they say £150+k.

Yup. English media has brainwashed most people to believe that Hazard is on 175k p/w wages here when he's clearly not as the Belgian/French media has said he's only on 110k p/w wages(or somewhere around there). In fact, I even remember the English media going in detail and calculating the price of Hazard's entire contract which was just ridiculously mental! Anyway, between the English and French/Belgian media, I know who I would rather believe more in this situation given the latter knows much more about Hazard and especially the English media has an agenda against us and they don't usually have a clue what's going on with our transfers.