Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sturridge must have more than a year left - I'm almost certain that the board are not stupid enough to loan him out and let him leave for nothing at the end of it.

Also pretty sure he'll never be 'world class'. Can become a very good player, but will never be a world beater.

• RDM doesnt like him. He played only 10 minutes this season so far, in 4 matches. And after AVB was fired, then Sturridge was the first, who stayed out from the starting XI, while he was one of our keyplayer, under AVB.

Actually it's 40 minutes, and he already got an assist

danny is not world class neither will he ever be, loan move is pretty retarded although!

sell hime for 15 million and call it a day, all this loan seems pretty stupid.

And who the hell are you? The all seeing eye? Some kind of oracle?

danny is not world class neither will he ever be, loan move is pretty retarded although!

sell hime for 15 million and call it a day, all this loan seems pretty stupid.

What is this obsession with world class? What does it mean? How do you define it? Are there a few world class players? Or is it anyone who plays for a major international country?

All BS as far as I'm concerned. Sturridge has everything needed to be a top class CF, he needs to grow up a little but that comes with experience.

World Class strikers : Messi , Ronaldo , Rooney , Ibrahimovic , Drogba , Van Persie , Aguero , players who scores 20-30 goals per season.

Sturridge is a good striker , he could be fantastic in his natural position and we need a ST more than a Winger.

What is this obsession with world class? What does it mean? How do you define it? Are there a few world class players? Or is it anyone who plays for a major international country?

All BS as far as I'm concerned. Sturridge has everything needed to be a top class CF, he needs to grow up a little but that comes with experience.

don't tell me! most of sturridge fans think he will be some class players or something, his had chance! he hasnt proved it.

no obession with " world class" term, i like good team players and sturridge is not one of them.

World Class strikers : Messi , Ronaldo , Rooney , Ibrahimovic , Drogba , Van Persie , Aguero , players who scores 20-30 goals per season.

Sturridge is a good striker , he could be fantastic in his natural position and we need a ST more than a Winger.

Drogba has scored +20 league goals in maybe 1/2 seasons.

don't tell me! most of sturridge fans think he will be some class players or something, his had chance! he hasnt proved it.

no obession with " world class" term, i like good team players and sturridge is not one of them.

Had his chance? When? At Bolton when he scored 8 in 12? Or you mean when he's been played out of position at Chelsea his whole time here pretty much?

The boy has never had a crack here at this club at CF. He deserves as many games as Torres had last season and his return would have been greater. FACT.

What chance? Scored a dozen goals playing out of position as a winger.

Did you have a similiar issue with Robben?