David Luiz

the wes

16 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Favela boys. Luiz sayng to Willian ''was that Ramires just ran past the window ?''

I reckon kenedy's carrying a piece

roflmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Kenedy is from Santa Rita do Sapucai in Brasil.

They use prisoners on bicycles to power some of their streetlights!!

Brazilian inmates reduce sentences by hitting the bike, books

https://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/14/world/americas/brazil-alternative-sentence-reduction

120714035402-brazil-inmates-bike-horizon

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

''With no limit to how many hours they can cycle'' sounds a bit dodgy - but the reading thing is good. They should do that in Liverpool. The whole city.

For a bin-dipper, reading ISN'T fundamental. Lol

Image result for reading is fundamental

12 hours ago, the wes said:

Rumoured to be going to Bayern Munich

FUCK!!!!!!

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1062977/Transfer-news-LIVE-Man-Utd-Josh-King-Arsenal-Liverpool-Barcelona-Chelsea-Real-Madrid

Bayern Munich deal agreed

Bayern Munich have agreed a stunning £76m deal to sign Atletico Madrid defender Lucas Hernandez.

Hernandez missed Atletico’s 1-0 loss to Espanyol on Saturday and manager Diego Simeone will not stand in his way from moving to Munich in January.

“Every decision is personal and I respect them,” Simeone said.

“Lucas is a young lad with a good present and an even better future. I hope he stays with us. The team love him and need him.

“We love Lucas and watched him grow, but we’ll let him decide what he thinks is best for him.

“I’ll support him with whichever decision he takes and I’ll respect it because I love him so much.”

Transfer news LIVE Bayern Munich Lucas Hernandez

Transfer news LIVE: Bayern Munich are set to spend big on Lucas Hernandez

I bet they go after Junior Firpo to replace!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

4 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

76m.for a fullback is madness. And it's  it that th is their most urgent position when they have kimmich and Alaba. 

He wont primarily play fullback. He has been playing CB. I am sure that is what Bayern want him for.

25 minutes ago, Vesper said:

He wont primarily play fullback. He has been playing CB. I am sure that is what Bayern want him for.

Looks like hes played LB/CB pretty equal.

But where will Luiz go in the summer? He will be 32, who will gibe him a 3 year contract which is what I saw he wanted.

49 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Looks like hes played LB/CB pretty equal.

But where will Luiz go in the summer? He will be 32, who will gibe him a 3 year contract which is what I saw he wanted.

PSG maybe (as they wanted him badly enough last summer to offer us £30m)? I really have no idea, but there will be a lot of teams that would want him. He still obviously can play at a very high level. He would make huge money in China, if that is what his main wish is. I do see why we will not break the 30yo plus no multi-year contract rule for him. It would lead to major problems down the road. It is one of the few things I completely agree with the board about. The other is our loan policy. I have no problem with the loan army as it is a big source of revenue for us. It isn't like we are cheating the player out of anything, although some think we are unfair to them in terms of first team (CFC) play, but if they are good enough to play on our first team, surely they would be. THAT all said, it is crazy to hold onto very expensive players (ie Baka, Bats, etc, IF they are never going to play for us again. We should (if we get a good price) sell them and re-invest.

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

PSG maybe (as they wanted him badly enough last summer to offer us £30m)? I really have no idea, but there will be a lot of teams that would want him. He still obviously can play at a very high level. He would make huge money in China, if that is what his main wish is. I do see why we will not break the 30yo plus no multi-year contract rule for him. It would lead to major problems down the road. It is one of the few things I completely agree with the board about. The other is our loan policy. I have no problem with the loan army as it is a big source of revenue for us. It isn't like we are cheating the player out of anything, although some think we are unfair to them in terms of first team (CFC) play, but if they are good enough to play on our first team, surely they would be. THAT all said, it is crazy to hold onto very expensive players (ie Baka, Bats, etc, IF they are never going to play for us again. We should (if we get a good price) sell them and re-invest.

Yep!! f974f1183439db41c82ce0517d4ce0a3.gif

IF our players WERE good on loan they would either be sold or brought home to be utilized.

But this has always been where I'm confused mate.

Theres no doubting over the past X amount of years we have had strong academy teams. Theyv'e won a lot of cups and done well.

But when it comes time for the lads to take that extra step they don;t seem to make it. Whether it be with us or whoever.

The reason I've always thought tho probably wrong is that they play well as a single unit but not strong enough characters or good enough as individuals.

Like you say if they were good on loan they would be brought back and used.

Whats your thoughts. Ive asked before in threads but nobodys said owt.

21 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Yep!! f974f1183439db41c82ce0517d4ce0a3.gif

IF our players WERE good on loan they would either be sold or brought home to be utilized.

But this has always been where I'm confused mate.

Theres no doubting over the past X amount of years we have had strong academy teams. Theyv'e won a lot of cups and done well.

But when it comes time for the lads to take that extra step they don;t seem to make it. Whether it be with us or whoever.

The reason I've always thought tho probably wrong is that they play well as a single unit but not strong enough characters or good enough as individuals.

Like you say if they were good on loan they would be brought back and used.

Whats your thoughts. Ive asked before in threads but nobodys said owt.

I think our youth teams are better than most is sheer numbers of decent talent, and a great system, NOT that we are loaded with potential superstars. Many of the teams we play have much fewer high quality young players. I have never been huge on assuming that a member of a great TEAM at youth level automatically means they are a great prospect for the big parent club.

It is why I REALLY love it when we loan out younger players to a foreign top league, not the meat grinder Championship, which I think is a really poor place to judge who is fit for the EPL: I know many on here disagree with me on this but Tammy is perfect example. He dominates in the Championship and has been a bust in the EPL.

I saw Ola Aina, our 22yo RB, playing for Torino in the Milan Derby v Juve. He absolutely OWNED Ronaldo. I am so sorry, but Sarri is full of shit that these young players (some, not all) are not ready for the EPL. If you can play and boss CR7, you can play against some shitkicker from Huddersfield. I just dont expect that all our great youth teams will have most of their players come good at top level.

On 12/25/2018 at 10:29 AM, Vesper said:

I think our youth teams are better than most is sheer numbers of decent talent, and a great system, NOT that we are loaded with potential superstars. Many of the teams we play have much fewer high quality young players. I have never been huge on assuming that a member of a great TEAM at youth level automatically means they are a great prospect for the big parent club.

It is why I REALLY love it when we loan out younger players to a foreign top league, not the meat grinder Championship, which I think is a really poor place to judge who is fit for the EPL: I know many on here disagree with me on this but Tammy is perfect example. He dominates in the Championship and has been a bust in the EPL.

I saw Ola Aina, our 22yo RB, playing for Torino in the Milan Derby v Juve. He absolutely OWNED Ronaldo. I am so sorry, but Sarri is full of shit that these young players (some, not all) are not ready for the EPL. If you can play and boss CR7, you can play against some shitkicker from Huddersfield. I just dont expect that all our great youth teams will have most of their players come good at top level.

Ok Thats 1 tho,

I understand maybe getting the experience in Europe is good and I can see experience in a harder physically in the Championship CAN also be good.

But when we as a supposed top club with potentially good youth send them anywhere they just don't seem to do good IN GENERAL.

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Ok Thats 1 tho,

I understand maybe getting the experience in Europe is good and I can see experience in a harder physically in the Championship CAN also be good.

But when we as a supposed top club with potentially good youth send them anywhere they just don't seem to do good IN GENERAL.

The ones who do not do good were always overrated IMHO.

If you are a great player, you are going to play well in almost any situ.

I have really low patience on hope. It is why I have been barking to get get rid of  Alonso, Morata, Willian, etc since before the summer started. They are/were disasters waiting to happen.

People have far too much hope they will come good.

I HATE status quo, hate normalcy bias.

I warned on Shitty, look at what is happening now, EXACTLY in the areas I specified.

I dont have coaching badges, I have never been officially involved with a club, but I am trained to a very high degree on how to analyse things. It is like breathing for me.