David Luiz

the wes

22 minutes ago, Chelseabluerising said:

Many neutral fans questioned Chelsea for buying him back. Now he's proving all them doubters wrong love the guy and so glad he's a blue 💙💙

Many Chelsea fans were questioning it also :D For me it's still about Conte tactics. If we remember Liverpool or Arsenal games our defence was a joke. I think Azpi gives that extra protection with 3 at the back. But still I dont take anything away from Luiz, I've been impressed with him anyway. ;) 

Luiz is our best defender. I shared that view the first time he was here, and now people are sharing that view with me the second time around. 

Just because he smiles and jokes around, doesn't make him and his play a joke. He has always been world class. 

11 hours ago, Thor said:

Luiz is our best defender. I shared that view the first time he was here, and now people are sharing that view with me the second time around. 

Just because he smiles and jokes around, doesn't make him and his play a joke. He has always been world class. 

I wouldnt say he was world class. His defending was always hot and cold. 

But I realy love his character. That mentality. When we sold Mata, I understood he lacks something, much like Cesc. But Luiz...sure it was money we couldnt turn away, and he wasnt exactly top player. But we lost great character, his determination to play for the club. He is one of the dying breed of players, much like Costa or Vidal etc who play with heart. 

I was happy when he returned in summer. I was filled with joy because of who he is. I had doubts that he will improve our back line, but I was still happy because I knew he will bring positive vibes to our squad.

Same for Costa, some hate him, but I love his character, who he is. He doesnt give two shits and does what he wants. 

He calmed down, Luiz improved his defending, so its a win win. 

We get results and at same time we have one of most charismatic squads in recent years (well if your Chelsea fan atleast).

I was so happy to get him back.  I love having a character like him in the squad.

By the time the window was closing, Conte had started to make this team really likeable, and not just in a blue-tinted glasses kind of way.  So, to add Luiz was just more icing on the cake.  Impossible to not like him.  And, if we were going to have some fun this year, Luiz will make the party even better.

#geezer

All this talk about him being protected by Azpi and Cahill is absolute nonsense. He defends the most out of all three of them and he is also our best ball-playing defender, by far. People must have really underrated him if they still feel that way. I agree that he fits the Bonucci role like a glove but to essentially say that he is being carried by the other two defenders is completely wrong and dismissive of his outstanding capabilities as a defender. 

On 06/12/2016 at 10:41 AM, Chelseabluerising said:

Many neutral fans questioned Chelsea for buying him back. Now he's proving all them doubters wrong love the guy and so glad he's a blue 💙💙

He's prove me wrong as well I was pulling my hair out when we resign him since conte change the formation Luiz has been outstanding has a sweeper 

18 minutes ago, the wes said:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/chelsea-news-latest-david-luiz-injury-antonio-conte-west-brom-a7466461.html

Ffs Luiz doubtful for the west Brom game there's nobody in the squad to fill his boots :middlefinger:

Ivanovic lol