Seydou Doumbia

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has an awful international record, 1 goal in 19. Good scoring record in Russia, but a certain João Alves de Assis Silva had an eerily similar scoring record in Russia, for the same team- 53 appearances, 30 goals vs Doumbia's 53 appearances, 33 goals.

He has an awful international record, 1 goal in 19. Good scoring record in Russia, but a certain João Alves de Assis Silva had an eerily similar scoring record in Russia, for the same team- 53 appearances, 30 goals vs Doumbia's 53 appearances, 33 goals.

Well..Jo was just an overhyped player. Moving to Man City proved to be the end of his career.

Doumbia has the talent to succeed in the EPL...but not sure if he can cut it at Chelsea. I think he'd thrive at a mid-table EPL club.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, if you've seen this guy play you'll realise he's just a slightly better Kalou. Frustrating to watch.

Admittedly I've only seen him play at the ACON but I really wasn't impressed. Even our very own Salomon outshone him on numerous occasions.

No place for him here in my opinion, I'd rather see us develop the likes of Sturridge and Lukaku.

No place for him here in my opinion, I'd rather see us develop the likes of Sturridge and Lukaku.

I agree with you. I think we don't have to sign new srtiker(s), we have Sturridge and Lukaku.And

I'd like to see Lukaku to play in our team more often, we cannot let him on loan (but if we don't use him, of course, we have to).

• 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You