Chelsea F.C are Champions of Europe

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think (and hope) the star will be just for European games, Villa do have one but it's in their badge:

Aston-Villa-Football-Club1.jpg

Still can't quite believe it, everything that has happened this season especially the CL run and Drogba wins it with what might be his last ever kick of a ball in a CFC shirt. If I was writing a film about a football team the script would be just like what happened this year.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just thought I'd bump this, while we can eh!

Watched some of it back again last night, never, ever fails to bring tears to the eyes.

From Monaco to Merseyside from Moscow to Munich, the expectation of Monaco only to be let down and disappointed, the feeling of being cheated on Merseyside and disappointment again, the absolute heartbreak of Moscow diappointement yet again, so near and yet so far and the wonderment of Napoli, Barcelona and onto Munich.

The fears and tears of the Allianz, something I and also my son together will never ever forget, I'm on the way again now!!

Just thought I'd bump this, while we can eh!

Watched some of it back again last night, never, ever fails to bring tears to the eyes.

From Monaco to Merseyside from Moscow to Munich, the expectation of Monaco only to be let down and disappointed, the feeling of being cheated on Merseyside and disappointment again, the absolute heartbreak of Moscow diappointement yet again, so near and yet so far and the wonderment of Napoli, Barcelona and onto Munich.

The fears and tears of the Allianz, something I and also my son together will never ever forget, I'm on the way again now!!

WRITTEN IN THE STARS, IT SURE WAS!!

I'll try and paint the picture of my day at home on THAT day. I began by putting up shirts, flags and all memorabilia in my lounge from early, then, I ventured outside and put up my big CFC Flag next to my SKY dish on a big wooden pole, it fluttered lightly in the May breeze. My son who's 6 was given all that chats and talk about previous heartache, he was ready and I was ready.

The day seemed to last forever, my mate arrived over about 6pm, I began to drink faster and faster as the hour approached, the sweat began to roll, the room getting smaller and the nerves just worse and worse.

KO time arrived, still drinking faster thinking it will make things better. I went from sat on the sofa to knelt down on the rug, I couldn't go for a beer I had no energy, as if I was on the field. Hands on and off the head, falling back in dismay this got worse. Then, BANG, Muller struck, my heart sank, I sank and my lad and mate were like deflated balloons knowing it was done. We had endured too much pressure, legs were gone and I was certain we had nothing left in the tank.

Then as we discussed our next move we had a corner, "One chance Chelsea FFS lets take it please,please" I cried.....Mata delivers....."Drogbaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" The three of us up in arms, beer everywhere, dad and lad going mental, we never lie down at Chelsea now back on the beer as the adrenalin was apparent again.

From Drogba the saviour to Drogba WTF have you done on Ribery....Jesus I was a mess, at that with head in hands I looked up at my boy and he said "Dad the big lad Cech will save this" and he did, back to beer everywhere again.

Now penalties, god almighty I looked as if I had been sat on by Vanessa Feltz...my face was red, sweat pouring from every bit of my body and Lahm converts and Mata misses, I turned to my mate and son and said "While we have Cech we have a chance" I clung to this, I stood by it, my lad approached slowly knowing I was on edge, his arms went around me and mine around his waist, I whispered "Dad loves you son, Chelsea will do this" he replied "Dad you tell me all the time be positive, I am and we will win this".....

Fast forward and up steps Olic, Cech had gone the right way everytime, I said this, and BANG!!! Missed, que pandemonium at our joint Right Ash come on son you can do this, and to be honest I thought this was an unreal penalty.......Scores....Right now I'm getting excited, then that fucker Schweinsteiger steps up, I said "He looks fucked him, he'll miss this.......Missed.....OMFG this is it, the house is now in complete lockdown, I'm in a heap on the floor, my lad is praying and my mate with heas on the wall with back to the TV.

Then from the TV comes those words "Written in the stars" something that will live with me forever, all three of us stood hands on shoulders with my lad in between us with his arms around our legs. Didier places the ball, two steps back and Neuer like a tank in goal.....I started crying saying "Please Didier please" up he steps.......Fucking YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I slumped in a heap as if I had been shot, crying uncontrollably, my lad on my back and my mate laid out on the sofa in a mess. When I looked up my lad said to me "Dad we did it, I told you"

I have tears down my cheeks as I write this, so remember no matter how bad things get we have this victory for Chelsea so fuck UEFA and KTBFFH

Much love.