Chelsea F.C are Champions of Europe

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations guys.

Alright. I'm one of those new-found followers. American and I love our games, but this was a great season to watch. The highs and lows were incredible. Some might call us glory hunters and I get that to some degree. For all you who followed the club through the hard years, cheers. I realize my enjoyment of this is a fraction of yours. What an amazing thing to see.

It couldn't have been scripted any better. The way Drogba swaggered up to that penalty spot, that stillshot of him hovering over the ball should be cast as a statue to be remembered forever. A message to all those about heart.

9 goals in 9 cup finals. An absolute mountain of a man. There will only ever be one, Didier Drogba.

We are not fucking glory hunters, we are Chelsea FC. To buy success you need a team to start with, we are not Man Citeh. The heart and mind of this team was not bought it was born and made in Stamford Bridge.

I was a glory hunter when we were so bad we werent even shit. ,,,spackman and roughvie