Derbies: who do you prefer?

Shogun

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favourites to watch are the Arsenal and Tottenham ones, you're almost garaunteed a fantastic thrilling game with lots of goals. I always watch them, instead sky decides to have a wank over the Manchester derbies.

I hate the Mersyside derby with Everton and Liverpool, because only one team win (no offence Shogun).

Always the one whose win would be more beneficial to Chelsea or get me money from my bets but other than that I don't care who wins.

Liverpool are the exception to that because I always want them to lose.

North London Derby is always the most exciting for me, because every season (regardless of form) you're always in for a surprise. Now the Manchester Derby will probably be almost similar since City are now a force to take on United.

The Sunderland-Newcastle is another I'm found of, mainly because my mate's a huge Newcastle fan who makes us watch when they play.

Liverpool v Everton - everton

west Brom v Wolves - don't care

Utd v City - depending on the result which would benefit chelsea, but generally I despise manu more.

Southampton v Portsmouth - don't care

I'll actually answer the question like it's meant to be answered....

Liverpool vs Everton = Everton

Tottenham vs Arsenal = Tottenham

Rangers vs Celtic = Rangers

Sunderland vs Newcastle = Newcastle

Wolves vs WBA = Wolves

Man Utd vs Man City = Man City

Southampton vs Portsmouth = Southampton

Ipswich vs Norwich = Ipswich

Don't really know what my favourite derby is tho, they aint like they used to be. Think the most hostile is Tottenham - Arsenal so that probably.

My favourites to watch are the Arsenal and Tottenham ones, you're almost garaunteed a fantastic thrilling game with lots of goals. I always watch them, instead sky decides to have a wank over the Manchester derbies.

I hate the Mersyside derby with Everton and Liverpool, because only one team win (no offence Shogun).

Tottenham - Chelsea is more entertaining than Spurs-Arsenal in my opinion.... I know they're N. London but it's still a London derby.

Outside the UK my fav is Fenerbahce - Galatasaray.

Tottenham - Chelsea is more entertaining than Spurs-Arsenal in my opinion.... I know they're N. London but it's still a London derby.

Outside the UK my fav is Fenerbahce - Galatasaray.

Whaaat, did you watch the games last season, Spurs first won 3-2 with a last minute goal, then Arsenal were 3-1 up, Tom Huddleston scores a screamer it goes to 3-2, then Van Der Vaart last minute penalty and it's all square.

Then this season Spurs go 1-0 up VDV once again, Ramsey equalises then Kyle Walker scores one hell of a goal and Spurs grab the 2-1 win.

Now this one is weird, Spurs 2-0 up, then Arsenal come out with 5 goals, and it finishes 5-2... just mental.

Where with Chelsea and Tottenham it's been 3 out of 4 draws in the last 4 premier league games, and they've been just 1-1 draws or 0-0. We won a game with 2 controversial goals indeed, and yeah i know the F.A Cup game where we beat them 5-1. But still, with Arsenal and Tottenham it's always come backs and the game is never over even when your 2-0 up or 3-0 up.

Whaaat, did you watch the games last season, Spurs first won 3-2 with a last minute goal, then Arsenal were 3-1 up, Tom Huddleston scores a screamer it goes to 3-2, then Van Der Vaart last minute penalty and it's all square.

Then this season Spurs go 1-0 up VDV once again, Ramsey equalises then Kyle Walker scores one hell of a goal and Spurs grab the 2-1 win.

Now this one is weird, Spurs 2-0 up, then Arsenal come out with 5 goals, and it finishes 5-2... just mental.

Where with Chelsea and Tottenham it's been 3 out of 4 draws in the last 4 premier league games, and they've been just 1-1 draws or 0-0. We won a game with 2 controversial goals indeed, and yeah i know the F.A Cup game where we beat them 5-1. But still, with Arsenal and Tottenham it's always come backs and the game is never over even when your 2-0 up or 3-0 up.

:tophat:

Milan v Inter Derby della Madonnina

Like the North London derby, form, players and position on table mean nothing in this derby.

The biggest ever score line between these two clubs was: Milan 1 - 11 Inter on 24 March 1974

Though Milan did bear Inter 64-4 and 52-2 in friendly matches.

_45481202_006887036-1.jpg

Hounrable Mentions

Roma v Lazio

Borussia Dortmund v Schalke

Arsenal v Tottenham

Dortmund V Schalke

i love Dortmund. love the history of what that club did and because Schalke was that cunt Hitlers favorite team where as on the other hand Dortmund was (along with Bayern Munich ) anti-Nazi and i believe their entire board room was murdered by the Nazi`s..

then there`s just the fanatical support both teams have,the rivalry on the field from 60 odd years ago.,great atmospheric stadiums.