Lass Diarra

BlueLyon

Well, I mentioned Lass before, your response was like ''he is not good enough''. But as I watch Real almost every match, everytime he plays, he does it GREAT. Problem is that Mou gives advantage to Xabi and Khedira, because he likes them more. And then Granero. Lass falls short, but when he plays, he is one of best players on pitch.

He has great long passes, through passes, short passes and tackles. Not to mention his nice dribbling abilities, never saw such great DM dribbler, since Makelele.

Tell me, why this is not good enough for us, he would cost like 15mio?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YoqnNq6uOs

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for the price we might get him for (about 15mio) would be bargain. Tiote, Mvila,...would cost 25mio and they dont dribble or pass those long balls even close to Lass. But yes they are better positioned, but what we need is creative DM, what Lass is. Mikel can do that positioning

along creative Lass. And did I mention he is cheap and could turn in one of best DM in PL?

I call it a wise, low money buy. But no real links with him sadly...

Well for the price we might get him for (about 15mio) would be bargain. Tiote, Mvila,...would cost 25mio and they dont dribble or pass those long balls even close to Lass. But yes they are better positioned, but what we need is creative DM, what Lass is. Mikel can do that positioning

along creative Lass. And did I mention he is cheap and could turn in one of best DM in PL?

I call it a wise, low money buy. But no real links with him sadly...

Diarra, a creative DM?! :doh:

Diarra, a creative DM?! :doh:

In terms of standard DM (his prefered position), he is quite creative. But not comparable to Modric or Moutinho who are more attacking minded, but still play on DM (yet they are more CM).

We already had him, then sold him. Buying him back for twice or tripple that money would be incredibly shit business. If he had stayed then fine, but he didn't, now I don't want him back.

In terms of standard DM (his prefered position), he is quite creative. But not comparable to Modric or Moutinho who are more attacking minded, but still play on DM (yet they are more CM).

Still no. He doesn't have the ability to switch play from one side to the other. He doesn't have the eye to look for those decisive/incisive passes. He is nothing more than a combative midfielder IMO. If he is as good as you said, then how come Mourinho is not utilizing him more at Madrid rather than flogging Alonso to death??

Still no. He doesn't have the ability to switch play from one side to the other. He doesn't have the eye to look for those decisive/incisive passes. He is nothing more than a combative midfielder IMO. If he is as good as you said, then how come Mourinho is not utilizing him more at Madrid rather than flogging Alonso to death??

Alonso plays every game because he confuses Mourinho with his gaze. You would play him every game too.

Xabi-Alonso-of-Liverpool-001.jpg

Or maybe it is because he one of the best Midfielders in the world.

Alonso plays every game because he confuses Mourinho with his gaze. You would play him every game too.

Xabi-Alonso-of-Liverpool-001.jpg

Or maybe it is because he one of the best Midfielders in the world.

:lol:

Of course Alonso is one of the best midfielders. Was just making a comparison because BlueLyon seems to rate Diarra so much!

:lol:

Of course Alonso is one of the best midfielders. Was just making a comparison because BlueLyon seems to rate Diarra so much!

Diarra was a failure not just at Chelsea but at Arsenal also. At Real he is the fourth choice CM behind Alonso, Khedira and Granero. Yes, you heard it right even Granero has more appearances than Lass.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You