Lass Diarra

BlueLyon

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Lass would get more chances, he would be better than Khedira, trust me...

Khedira has improved leaps and bounds this year. Not only that but his two years younger than Las.

Real Madrid paid £20 Million for Lass, if Chelsea can sign him for £1 Million as they did they first time, I say go for it.

Diarra was a failure not just at Chelsea but at Arsenal also. At Real he is the fourth choice CM behind Alonso, Khedira and Granero. Yes, you heard it right even Granero has more appearances than Lass.

Precisely that!

We should get someone like Moutinho, Martinez, Cabaye or Witsel.

First priority is winger, then creative, holding mf and then RB.

I would pick Lass only if there would be some money left, but DM is far from our priority...

Lass is to me a player like Marin, we never realy needed him to buy, but it could turn to a great deal.

We should get someone like Moutinho, Martinez, Cabaye or Witsel.

First priority is winger, then creative, holding mf and then RB.

I would pick Lass only if there would be some money left, but DM is far from our priority...

Lass is to me a player like Marin, we never realy needed him to buy, but it could turn to a great deal.

Holding MF is not a priority whatsoever.

Maybe Essien would leave. Mikel & Romeu would stick around, because they're doing well under Robbie (the latter has disappeared, but seems he's coming back now). For what it's worth I don't think Essien's going anywhere till his contract is up. For this coming window though, we should only reinforce the areas that need doing so, which is RB & wings.

Consider how bad Essien is currently, i would still take him over Diarra. Also Diarra is not really a DM, he is more of a B2B midfielder rather then a DM. Mikel is very capable in the DM role, we should find someone beside Lampard to play along side him in the double pivot role.

We also have Romeu, who is a good backup to Mikel.

We need technical and creative midfielders, not more runners.

With creative, holding midfielder, I meant someone who is good in creating actions, cooperate with Mata and able to track back.

Moutinho would suit best, if we also go after Hulk.

That is meant in system 4:2:3:1

Mikel-Moutinho(Ramires); bit more attacking player, like Meireles

Mata(Lampard)

Hulk(Danny)-Torres(Drogba,Danny)-Marin(KDB)

In this case, DM, B2B or creative MF (whatever you call it) is required along winger and RB.

Romeu will be top class, but I would sell Meireles and Benayoun and buy Moutinho.

Right now, we have problems with tire Mata, someone will have to play few games instead of him (even important ones). That means someone like Moutinho would be necessary. Surely he can rotate between DM, CM and CAM. I wouldnt be surprised if we would use him on wing sometimes.

Players out; Kalou (Marin replacement), Malouda (KDB replacement), Benayoun (Moutinho replacement), Meireles*-not entirely sure, Bosingwa, Ferreira (Azpi Replacement) and Lukaku, Piazon out on loan.

In: Azpi, Marin, Hulk, KDB, Moutinho

Cech

Bane(Azpi, Hutch), Terry, Luiz (Cahill), Cole (Bertrand)

Mikel (Essien, Romeu), Moutinho (Ramires)

Hulk (Danny), Mata (Lamps, Josh), Marin (KDB)

Torres (Drogba, Danny)

22 players + another GK (Hilario, Turnbull,...)

Sure, Rambo could play on either wing, Moutinho as Cam, KDB as Cam, Iva as CB, Hulk as striker, etc...

Midfielder of Moutinho is required, because Mata will not play whole season and we cant depend on Lamps (old) and KDB (young)

I would take Diarra back because he knows half the squad here and wouldn't need as much time as the others to fit in but saying that if we were offered either Tiote or Diarra, I would take Tiote for the fact he is a better player and younger than Lass.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You