Chelsea 0 - 2 Newcastle

Kieran.

71 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fully expect him to move on in the summer.

Me to , i felt like this for a while now , his arrogance has got the better of him i think. shame really its nice to have talented English players in the team.

Me to , i felt like this for a while now , his arrogance has got the better of him i think. shame really its nice to have talented English players in the team.

yet we let decent lads like Sinclair and Cork go

Forget Cisse, he could be a one (PL) season wonder?. I liked the face of little Roman yesterday, like he is thinking,

shit no cl next season?. Well lets stay positive, we can win the finale if every man play the match of the century,

anything less we will lose. Only good thing that could come out of a defeat is the beginning of something new,

we will not have to wait another season. But still its weird we one a high now, but could end with nothing or

WE CAN DO IT! :blue scalf:

Who said: Naa cant do red!!!.

Gallagher to Kvamm who tries to recruit him as a Silkeborg fan

Beaten by the better team, really. Better organised, better synchorinsed, better at creating chances, better at taking them.

That second goal was a thing of magnificent beauty. I couldn't do much other than applaud that effort because it was no fluke, he meant every bit of it. Closest football gets to art .. the confidence and belief in taking the shot on, the arrogance in hitting it first time and the sheer magic in dispatching it home like that ... incredible. Greatest goal I've ever seen scored against us, even better than Ronaldinho in 05.

Most of you are talking as if we already won the CL and Qualified, :angry:

We needed to win this game

we really are putting all our stack on one bet. big risk.

Outclassed by Newcastle. Its been the story of our season. We should be winning against the likes of Newcastle. They have a good squad but we still should be winning, at home especially.

I really hope Newcastle come third. It would be so harsh if they came 4th and we won the Champions League.

Taking into consideration all the injustices we've suffered in the CL, nobody deserves it more than us. If you win the damn thing, you've earned the right to defend it.

Besides.. if it wasn't for Chelsea & United progressing in the CL, we wouldn't even have a 4th spot, ala Serie A.

Yeah but if we are overhauling squad, getting a striker in is a very good option because a good target striker can win the club points on his own. if we are desperate late on, we can just stick the ball up to the striker and torres nor sturridge is good enough to be a targt man. that is not a must though. investing on a right back and a couple of wingers and a CM is the priority

I completely understand your point, but i would still not want to go for a striker at this time atleast not someone like Cavani who is going to cost us 30m+ maybe a backup who should not cost us beyond the 7-8m mark. (i m more into saving money than spending it lavishly) I would still try to keep the faith in Sturridge for another year and maybe he mite just mite mature next season. Midfield is something we need to look for real bad because thats what is going to drive everyone right from the players to the team to the managers.

Outclassed by Newcastle. Its been the story of our season. We should be winning against the likes of Newcastle. They have a good squad but we still should be winning, at home especially.

As much as I am annoyed with the defeat and more so the performance, I don't think we were anyway outclassed by Newcastle. We just never tested them enough. They defended well as a unit and clinically took their chances when it came.

Most of you are talking as if we already won the CL and Qualified, :angry:

We needed to win this game

I havent seen many taking a victory for granted ,,,Yes a win would be wonderful but so would a win on Saturday.

If we dont win in Munich we will just have to play in Europa